Daylight Savings 🙄

Sucks. My dog didn’t get the memo and my after dinner trips to the course are done.

Ugh.
Try 2 kids under 2 years old and 3 dogs... Eventful doesn't begin to explain how this time change went.

Try 2 kids under 2 years old and 3 dogs... Eventful doesn't begin to explain how this time change went.
Everyone just tired and grumpy for the next day or two.

I’m sooo excited for it to be pitch black dark by 5pm.
Episode 7 Ugh GIF by The Bachelor

Everyone just tired and grumpy for the next day or two.
Just up early. Which for me is fine as I'm up at 5 every day anyway. Meant I could have breakfast with my son vs him sleeping and not seeing them till I get home on the afternoon

If we stay on standard time. We can play golf at 4am in the summer.
Wouldn’t that be nice 😕

So glad the sun was up before I was this morning, cant wait for 5pm sunset now!

Miserable!

It’s always so much fun on the kids. Sarcasm intended.

I wish we would get on one time and stay there!!!!

Yea, I thought they ended the fall back time. Common Congress get the important stuff we need done. No more standard time. Only Daylights savings. 😆

Yea, I thought they ended the fall back time. Common Congress get the important stuff we need done. No more standard time. Only Daylights savings. 😆
I just dont understand why it cant be decided on the state level? Multiple states have gone away from it, while the rest still fall back.

Cant I just personally elect to opt out?

I just dont understand why it cant be decided on the state level? Multiple states have gone away from it, while the rest still fall back.

Imagine the fun we could have with that.

It’s 9am here in Philly, but 8am in NY. The drive there would be like going back in time. 😂

Gotta be odd in the few places that don’t do the daylight saving time.

200.gif

Imagine the fun we could have with that.

It’s 9am here in Philly, but 8am in NY. The drive there would be like going back in time. 😂

Gotta be odd in the few places that don’t do the daylight saving time.
I mean, my Parents live in the same state as I do, but live in a different time zone. When driving to their house I go back an hour, and returning home a gain an hour. I see it as no different than having a state split by a time zone.

I mean, my Parents live in the same state as I do, but live in a different time zone. When driving to their house I go back an hour, and returning home a gain an hour. I see it as no different than having a state split by a time zone.
That has to be weird sometimes. Would be fun to play with.

Yeah, that really is weird.

Maybe we should just make it so it's 8:28 everywhere and your 8am is light and my 8am is dark?

Yeah, that really is weird.

Maybe we should just make it so it's 8:28 everywhere and your 8am is light and my 8am is dark?
I have no acceptable answer to make it work for everyone.

That has to be weird sometimes. Would be fun to play with.
I have family in AZ, Saturday they were 3 hours behind, today they are 2 hours behind.

Everyone playing by different rules, why cant I?

Me either.

Maybe we can just go full hippy and say time is just a construct.

Show up when we want, leave when we want. I got nothing.
Time doesnt exist. There we go. Why be hamstrung by a clock?

Me either.

Maybe we can just go full hippy and say time is just a construct.

Show up when we want, leave when we want. I got nothing.
You are talking about complete Chaos!!
I like driving to work in the light But I don't like it getting dark so early.

You are talking about complete Chaos!!
I like driving to work in the light But I don't like it getting dark so early.
I live for anarchy!

But I'm with @War Eagle there's no way to make everyone happy. I just accept that it's going to be dark in the winter.

I did have a discussion with my wife a couple of night ago, she found something on the facebook - I would rather it be dark in the morning and light at night. Far fewer people care about the morning darkness than it getting dark super early I would say. Kids sporting events, after work golf for us, heck even a nightly walk is difficult when the sun sets by 6pm.

Back