Deadpool & Wolverine

Oooo im so excited for this one, maybe the first movie I'll see in theaters in a long time

I’ll watch any superhero movie once and this one looks like a good one. I love Reynolds Deadpool
and Jackman’s Wolverine.

I’ll def check that one out. Wolverine fan from way back in the day before the movies. Still have my piles of comics I collected of Wolverine.

I'm in.

I’ll watch any superhero movie once and this one looks like a good one. I love Reynolds Deadpool
and Jackman’s Wolverine.
I didnt think we would ever see Jackman as Wolverine again.

Hugh Jackman posted this with the caption "Fixed it"

1707769280732.png

I'll dip a toe... IF only to see how much the 'Disneyfied' MCU has influenced the Deadpool 'look and aesthetics'. They can't have Captain America, Thor and Loki cursing (to an R rated level, anyway), and if they reign in Deadpool's 'language' and attitude, then they've essentially ruined his appeal. If he/they (X-Men, Blade, etc..) are to stay in Disney's MCU, then you can be sure it will be eventually PG'd down from the R ratings of the previous DP and upcoming Blade movie(s). They won't R rate any of the current MCU characters just for the sake of keeping Deadpool on board.

Aroused Ryan Reynolds GIF

I'll dip a toe... IF only to see how much the 'Disneyfied' MCU has influenced the Deadpool 'look and aesthetics'. They can't have Captain America, Thor and Loki cursing (to an R rated level, anyway), and if they reign in Deadpool's 'language' and attitude, then they've essentially ruined his appeal. If he/they (X-Men, Blade, etc..) are to stay in Disney's MCU, then you can be sure it will be eventually PG'd down from the R ratings of the previous DP and upcoming Blade movie(s). They won't R rate any of the current MCU characters just for the sake of keeping Deadpool on board.
I think we will see our typical Deadpool in this one, and maybe a gruntled Wolverine as well. The tickets will sell like crazy.

Can’t wait.

I'll probably watch it, though I wasn't a big fan of the other Deadpool movies.

• Mind Blown
Reactions: Bus
Is this the return of good Marvel? I'm actually looking forward to this! I enjoyed Loki as well as Deadpool, so this should be great.

Did you watch the trailer? There's a pegging joke in the beginning.

• Haha
Reactions: Bus
I think we will see our typical Deadpool in this one, and maybe a gruntled Wolverine as well. The tickets will sell like crazy.
I have a dream where Deadpool is in an MCU film and keeps referencing that it's a pg-13 and he is going to save his one "f**k" for the perfect time, only to have somebody else say it and that sets Deadpool off.

I have a dream where Deadpool is in an MCU film and keeps referencing that it's a pg-13 and he is going to save his one "f**k" for the perfect time, only to have somebody else say it and that sets Deadpool off.
That would be perfect. Actually. If it happens do you get paid?

Oh, yeah- I'm sure it will be a 'Deadpool' movie. And it will sell like it should. But if he is to STAY in the 'Disney-fied' MCU (which I sort of doubt) things will change a bit. Since there are SOME "R-rated" projects in the MCU- Deadpool, Blade, Echo (TV-MA, which is essentially 'R'), they would likely have to move them to a separate 'MCU' that isn't kid-friendly. And IF, as it appears, they are moving to the big "Secret Wars" saga pitting X-Men vs MCU, they have to decide which way it goes. Do they move the Young Avengers into the PG,PG-13 arena to keep it kid friendly, and put the other into the R rated arena? Studios want the $$$ and PG-13 will 'generally' to better than R at the box office. Even with the gigantic money making Marvel Machine- they would prefer PG, PG-13 over R any day.

Clapping Applause GIF

Lets Go Reaction GIF by The Lonely Island

The problem with Phase 4 & 5 has been Marvel bypassed a decade of great stories as source material, to use source material that didn’t sell and wasn’t very good.

This movie will be a departure from that, so I’m in.

Back