Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen this posted yet here but Dicks has a trade in promotion going on with Taylormade.
Trade in any club and receive the trade in value (PGA value) + $100 towards an R11 driver, $75 towards an R11 FW or $50 towards a Rescue 11.

It worked yesterday. Not sure how long the promo is on for. Does anybody know?

I haven't seen this posted yet here but Dicks has a trade in promotion going on with Taylormade.
Trade in any club and receive the trade in value (PGA value) + $100 towards an R11 driver, $75 towards an R11 FW or $50 towards a Rescue 11.

It worked yesterday. Not sure how long the promo is on for. Does anybody know?

Confirmed the trade in promo runs until 11/1/11 and its also being offered at Golf Galaxy as well.

Some of you might know already but Dick's has 50% off clearance apparel and shoes in store, I picked up a really nice Nike and Adidas polo for $40 total, I might go back tommorow to get a pair of Lunar controls tommorow for around $50.

Not sure if anybody needs em but below are a few Golf Galaxy Promo Codes I got in an email yesterday.

The first offer is 10% off all grips and spikes. To receive these savings, customers need to use the code GRSP10 at checkout. This discount excludes PING and other select products. This offer is valid through 10/1/11.
The second offer is take $20, $50, or $100 off an order. To receive these savings, customers need to use the code SEPT20GG at checkout. This discount excludes select new release and other specified products. This offer is valid through 9/25/11.

Hope it helps someone :)

I just scored a super deal on GPPGolf for 3 pair of Ashworth Flat Front Blend Solid shorts for $40! got a pair in black, white and light khaki! These shorts are on the front page of the website, there a few sizes in the colors I saw still there.

Confirmed the trade in promo runs until 11/1/11 and its also being offered at Golf Galaxy as well.

I guess that is there way of not dropping the price like they did with the 2.0. This late in the year a price drop has to be coming

Cobra Golf 2010 Sport Deluxe Stand Bag for $84.99 with free shipping when you use coupon code DT-SPORT-0913 http://www.golfetail.com/p-201049-c...ontent=banner_main&utm_campaign=11sep13_email

201049_2_.jpg

Globalgolf.com offering 135% trade-in-value until 9/30/11. If you're about to upgrade, combine that with a purchase of an "open box" club to get something new for the price of a used club.

Globalgolf.com offering 135% trade-in-value until 9/30/11. If you're about to upgrade, combine that with a purchase of an "open box" club to get something new for the price of a used club.

Thanks, nice find. I see a new 4-wood in my future...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back