Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also purchased this the last time around. I wasn't happy with the items I received, but I suppose you need to remember that the only way they can offer the higher priced items is by having some people receive lower priced goods. This is a mystery box, so I'm comfortable with the understanding I could receive poor product for the chance to win something great.

All of this being said, I think it's good that they've laid out what people should expect in the offering. At the very least they're showing people they'll get some products that are worth well over $30 based on MSRP. I suppose I'll try this out again...it's only $30 and I'd love to take home the Nike driver for that amount!

Hey everyone, I just noticed that one of those daily deal sites, DoGolf.com, posted another deal for a "Mystery Box". I purchased one they had before for $20, but did not receive what I thought was a "good" compilation of prizes. So, I was a little hesitant to purchase this one, but I think they are trying to resolve a lot of the ambiguity and have listed out ALL the items that we can potentially receive. There are some pretty good items on there this time around. So, I just bought a couple hoping to get that grand prize driver. The way I see if, if I end up with even one of the other prizes, I'd be happy. At least this time around, I'll know what I'm getting on the low end. Any thoughts on this?

Sorry...meant to quote this in my last posting (above). My mistake!

Hey everyone, I just noticed that one of those daily deal sites, DoGolf.com, posted another deal for a "Mystery Box". I purchased one they had before for $20, but did not receive what I thought was a "good" compilation of prizes. So, I was a little hesitant to purchase this one, but I think they are trying to resolve a lot of the ambiguity and have listed out ALL the items that we can potentially receive. There are some pretty good items on there this time around. So, I just bought a couple hoping to get that grand prize driver. The way I see if, if I end up with even one of the other prizes, I'd be happy. At least this time around, I'll know what I'm getting on the low end. Any thoughts on this?

I also got the last mystery box and while I thought what I got was just ok, it was only $20 so I wasnt that upset. This one is only $30 and the products they are offering are far better.... so for a slight increase in price they seem to have come up with much better "prizes".

Bought three, so fingers crossed for the Nike Driver or a Wedge!! and not a bad way to stock up on early Christmas Prezzies for my golf mad family.

2-3 new folks signing up around the same time advocating the mystery box thing. Thanks for joining THP and sharing your thoughts and I hope my instincts are wrong. Sensing some plugging.

That really was, let us know what is inside and good luck on the driver.

maybe it will be a box of warbirds!!!

Got my "mystery" box in, that was quick! Pretty pleased with what was in it. Got a very nice Callaway golf towel, a Callaway Ionetix necklace, 2 pack Callaway Warbird gloves, a Callaway Tour Authentic hat, and Mike, just so you know I also got a sleeve of Warbirds!

Got my "mystery" box in, that was quick! Pretty pleased with what was in it. Got a very nice Callaway golf towel, a Callaway Ionetix necklace, 2 pack Callaway Warbird gloves, a Callaway Tour Authentic hat, and Mike, just so you know I also got a sleeve of Warbirds!

Thats a pretty nice haul man. Glad you like it

Thats a pretty nice haul man. Glad you like it

Didnt get the driver, but like what I got. Had never done a mystery box deal before so I figured why not? Plus, I am a golf towel ho.

That's nice. How much did you say it was? I'd imagine you got your money's worth and then some.

boom! everything else in that box was just a bonus

2-3 new folks signing up around the same time advocating the mystery box thing. Thanks for joining THP and sharing your thoughts and I hope my instincts are wrong. Sensing some plugging.

I actually saw the list and thought it looked decent. Has anyone else bought this or bought from DOGOLF? I'm a little scared now.

I am the MOST angry that I missed the sale on VR Pro hybrids from divot.com. I need a hybrid and those were awesome when I hit them.

I am the MOST angry that I missed the sale on VR Pro hybrids from divot.com. I need a hybrid and those were awesome when I hit them.

It was the VR Hybrid which is a little older than the newere VR Pro

http://www.globalgolf.com/product/g...-1/left-hand/hybrid-utility/nike/vr.aspx?gd=2

New $99, Mint $74.99 ( I have bought numerous Mint condition clubs from there and they come with the original wrapping on it in brand new condition.) If you apply promotion code LEFT25 in the cart you get an additional 25% off "used" left handed clubs. Brings the total with shipping of the mint condition hybrid to $67.23 including shipping.

I just recieved my vr pro hybid. Looks good. Already re gripped lol

tapatalk addict....

I just recieved my vr pro hybid. Looks good. Already re gripped lol

tapatalk addict....

Nice!! I just got a new hybrid or else I would have been all over this.

Divot.com's Deal of the Day
Note: This is the VR not the VR Pro

1016549-aam.jpg
[h=1]Nike VR STR8-FIT Tour Fairway Wood Golf Club[/h]Comes with the Graphite Nike Aldila VooDoo Shaft
$74.99+ $5.99 Shipping
Suggested Retail: $179.99
Condition: New
Shipping only within United States, US Territories, and Military APO addresses.
Options Available:
Right Hand 3+ Wood Graphite Stiff Flex
Right Hand 3 Wood Graphite Regular Flex
Right Hand 3 Wood Graphite Stiff Flex
Right Hand 4 Wood Graphite Regular Flex
Right Hand 4 Wood Graphite Stiff Flex
Right Hand 5 Wood Graphite Regular Flex
Right Hand 5 Wood Graphite Stiff Flex
Left Hand 3 Wood Graphite Regular Flex
Left Hand 3 Wood Graphite Stiff Flex

I have seen a lot of THP'ers using the Flip. Last week at Costco they had I think the 16gb for $120? Somewhere close to that pricerange and they had a ton of them. I still prefer the iphone video but may buy one just to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back