Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. looks pretty good....I am going to order one.

13Hrs left for the Groupgolfer rolling travel bag for $39. I ordered one. And am thinking about getting another one.

Adidas ClimaLite Men's Heavy Weight Training Pullover for $24.99 with coupon code DT120110 http://www.golfetail.com/p-201306-a...ent=banner_main&utm_campaign=12jan10_email_dt

201306_3_.jpg

Heads Up, Dick's appear to have 50% off clearance shoes/apparel, Golf Galaxy near me is 25% but is expected to go to 50% at some point soon. DSG by me had a few good pair of shoes, Powerband 3.0 in all black I will probably get tommorow ($90 will be $45), had a few FJ Street in all white that were $80, kinda pondering these, anybody have these? Are they waterproof/comfortable?

I picked up a pair of FJ Streets in black. Right after Christmas PGA SS had them for $60. Very comfy, and they appear to be waterproof as I have worn them in some drizzly conditions. They only have a 1 year waterproof warranty, though.

I have a pair of FJ Streets. Very comfy.

Steel Tappin'

Last edited:
www.kingdom59.com has 4 dozen Penta TP's for $105 plus $9 shipping. Let me know if you need an invitation link and I can post one up.

There's some decent ball deals over on Kingdom 59

4 doz Pentas for $105
4 doz Bridgstone 330 series for $124
6 doz Callaway Warbirds for $62
3 doz Srixon Trispeeds for $67

Pentas are prob the best deal of the four, enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back