Deal of the Day and Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.knetgolf.com/ballsearch.aspx

xmas2013_front.png

Anyone know how these run to size? Seems to me the last pair of Adidas shoes I bought ran a little small and I needed a half size larger. This is a great price, although I already have 3 new pairs still in box for 2014!

I purchased these on Groupon for the same price. It had free shipping and return so I figured, why not? To me they run true to size but were uncomfortable. Shoe felt stiff and the backs dug into my feet that I knew they'd be uncomfortable to wear. They look nice but just weren't for me. I promptly returned.

Deal of the Day and Coupon Thread

Anyone know how these run to size? Seems to me the last pair of Adidas shoes I bought ran a little small and I needed a half size larger. This is a great price, although I already have 3 new pairs still in box for 2014!

I ordered the groupon deal as well for the same price and found a pair on ebay for $45 NIB. Ordered one wide and one normal width.

They fit true to size and i was amazed on how light and comfortable they where. I played 36 this past saturday and my feet never felt better.

I have flat feet thus the reason i bought the wides but i wore the normal widths and i was fine. Didnt have any discomfort in the heel area as with other golf shoes.

Cant wait to try my tw '13 on the course in spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ajazyty2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back