Deal of the Day and Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maxfli U3s on clearance for 14.97 + 25% off at DSG. At that price you won't be too upset when a couple of the covers rip open on you.

Straight Down Linear Men’s Polo $14.99 http://www.golfanything.com/hole9teen/

14230-pepper1-450x450.jpg

Looks like the Zstar's are all sold out already, sept for the Srixon ZStar XV

The Z-Stars are still showing as in stock for me (in white, not yellow), but I didn't try to buy any as I am just looking for the XVs.

I really like woot, but its obvious they aren't a golf company. Don't seem to realize the difference in balls in their ads sometimes :)

Bought RBZ irons from them in regular flex a couple seasons back and received stiff flex. Contacted them and they said, sorry, no more regular flex so keep em or ship em back. Shipped them back, got a refund, and then several days later I got an email saying, "Hey, we screwed up and sent you stiff flex clubs. Send them back and we'll send you regular shafted clubs." I replied, "Um, you already processed my return and earlier said you couldn't get the clubs I wanted." Their reply: "Ah, sorry about that. We'll give you a $5 coupon for your next purchase."

Never saw the coupon and stopped asking about it a year ago.

Bottom line: Woot! is not what it was before Amazon bought them. Now, I only buy when it's a really good deal and I have low expectations for customer service (and no, this wasn't my only bad experience). On the other hand, wine.woot has some great deals on wines if you're into that sort of thing.

Bought RBZ irons from them in regular flex a couple seasons back and received stiff flex. Contacted them and they said, sorry, no more regular flex so keep em or ship em back. Shipped them back, got a refund, and then several days later I got an email saying, "Hey, we screwed up and sent you stiff flex clubs. Send them back and we'll send you regular shafted clubs." I replied, "Um, you already processed my return and earlier said you couldn't get the clubs I wanted." Their reply: "Ah, sorry about that. We'll give you a $5 coupon for your next purchase."

Never saw the coupon and stopped asking about it a year ago.

Bottom line: Woot! is not what it was before Amazon bought them. Now, I only buy when it's a really good deal and I have low expectations for customer service (and no, this wasn't my only bad experience). On the other hand, wine.woot has some great deals on wines if you're into that sort of thing.

I have had some bad experiences with Woot also. Ordered a LH putter and was sent a RH putter AND different model. Said that they could not send me the correct one which was no longer in stock and that I needed to return. 2 days later there was a "Woot-Off" and low and behold they had the LH putter that I wanted listed an hour previous that I just missed. Customer service is horrible and they only respond with generic pre-typed responses. I stay away from them now.

I picked up 10 dozen. TaylorMade PRACTICE balls are my favorite for empty golf course practice rounds. I tend to lose a lot of balls trying different shots and $9 a dozen is too good to pass up.

I also bought some on 07/01/14. The tracking number I got is invalid and have has zero luck hearing back from Woot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also bought some on 07/01/14. The tracking number I got is invalid and have has zero luck hearing back from Woot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems a little hit or miss. I ordered 3 dozen Lethals on 6/28 and they were at my door on 7/1. No problems with the tracking either. I did sign in with my Amazon account if that would make any difference.

Edit: I also ordered an Otter phone case and it is expected to arrive tomorrow according to tracking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back