Denver area "Spring Fling" April 27 *RESCHEDULED* May 4th

Well it looks like it cost more than I thought. Going have to pass

tap'n from my big as Note2

Was looking forward to seeing you again Bulldog, soon though. Has been snowing all day, but bet the course will be open on Friday.

Man really wish I could go to this!! I had no idea that this was going on. Put me on the "keep informed" list of what is coming up and events or just big group days like this.

Man really wish I could go to this!! I had no idea that this was going on. Put me on the "keep informed" list of what is coming up and events or just big group days like this.

We still have room for you. Just need to know by Friday night. Come on up and join us.

Sounds like a few have fallen, it's going to be a great day for those making it. Already 42* and will get into the real feel of the 60's. Packing up some prizes, clubs and getting ready to head North.

Looks like a fine day for golf. Looking forward to meeting you guys. See you soon.

Grear weather today!! Hope to see some pics of the Colorado THP outing!

Putting Contest:

J4U won the putting contest and promptly gave it to Nomadic_Golfer to give to his son. :clapp:

19th hole:
S5001591.jpg

It turned out to be a great day of golf with great THP company.

Where's Johnny? Guess I should have eyes in the back of my head as well Frederick!

Working on the Par three video at the moment, but here is a snapshot of the video we took off the first tee. I guess people forgot we were taking a video for a snap shot, so can't post the video with the trucker lingo being passed back and forth:
Snapshot%201%20(5-4-2013%209-09%20PM).png

Left to Right:
Randy(Johnny_Smash's buddy), Frederick, Joshn08,J4U,nomadic_duffer,Milehighgolfer,Johnny_Smash

Was an awesome day and some great times with some local THPr's. Will post a little bit more after I get the video done.

This is a par 3 video that we captured of the whole group today and I decided to leave it without editing, hence the length.

It was a great round today and I implore you to take up any and all invitations from fellow THPr's, it makes golf so much more enjoyable.

There were some great moments, but I would like to thank Randy (mhg) for putting this together...well done. I truly enjoyed the round today and look forward to the next opportunity given with each and every one of you!

Last edited:
Guess I should have eyes in the back of my head as well Frederick!
Too funny. Told you I could not resist. Felt like poetic justice...

Thanks for putting this event together. Had a great time.

Thanks, J4U! My son is very ecstatic. Of course, I didn't tell him of your Stifler-like gyrations with the club before gifting it to him :act-up:

Had a great time and it was good to see Doug again and meet all the others for the first time. I hope we can do this again soon.

Had a great time and it was good to see Doug again and meet all the others for the first time. I hope we can do this again soon.

Agreed! Enjoyed it all. Looking forward to the next local event!

Looks like everyone had a good time, hopefully the next one will be when I don't have a Mens Club event

Back