Denver THP'ers golfing Tomorrow

He operates both Deer Creek and Plum Creek. I don't know if you've ever played either but they are great courses. I'll let you know when I come out, free golf is great golf. 

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

I'll say! PLEASE let us know! I've not played either but I've heard good things about both. However, I tried getting some buddies on at Dear Creek earlier this year, but one of them boycotted there because of membership issues.

He operates both Deer Creek and Plum Creek. I don't know if you've ever played either but they are great courses. I'll let you know when I come out, free golf is great golf. 

I've played Plum Creek, it's in Castle Rock about 5 minutes from my brother in laws. Love the course!

Okay, just got in from playing 9 and shot really well. You guys better pack a can of whop-ass in your bags tonight or I'm gonna take you down! :D

Okay, just got in from playing 9 and shot really well. You guys better pack a can of whop-ass in your bags tonight or I'm gonna take you down! :D

Sic em Ron! Show those guys who the boss is dude !!!

Sic em Ron! Show those guys who the boss is dude !!!

Got to get a little trash talk in before I have to back it up with my game LMAO

I've played Plum Creek, it's in Castle Rock about 5 minutes from my brother in laws. Love the course!

It's a beautiful course. I think he said it used to be a TPC course and has had some PGA events on it.

It's a beautiful course. I think he said it used to be a TPC course and has had some PGA events on it.

Yep Plum Creek was a TPC course and had mostly Senior events... I've seen it come up in the Local Golf coupon daily email. I would like to get down there.

Yep Plum Creek was a TPC course and had mostly Senior events... I've seen it come up in the Local Golf coupon daily email. I would like to get down there.

Any weekend you want to play it David, let me know

d03626f6-121d-bd6c.jpg

First tee !

d03626f6-1240-eae0.jpg

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

Looks like a good time - thanks for the pics spaceman! Will have to tell us later who is who in the photo. Hit them well!!

Looks like a good time - thanks for the pics spaceman! Will have to tell us later who is who in the photo. Hit them well!!

In the photo from left to right is Spaceman Spiff, Niwotian, Myself and Milehighgolf

And for the record, Spiff hits the ball loooooooooong. on two seperate occasions today he hit a pitching wedge over 150 yds. Gonna have the boys DNA tested to see if he is part Bubba

Spiff getting ready to knock the cover off the ball
IMAG0004-1.jpg
[/IMG]

One of the Par 3's. That was some seriously nasty water!
IMAG0006.jpg
[/IMG]

Milehighgolfer blasting out of the sand
IMAG0005.jpg
[/IMG]

Spaceman and Milehigh on the range
IMAG0002.jpg
[/IMG]

Milehigh posing pretty after a shot
IMAG0003.jpg
[/IMG]

In the photo from left to right is Spaceman Spiff, Niwotian, Myself and Milehighgolf

And for the record, Spiff hits the ball loooooooooong. on two seperate occasions today he hit a pitching wedge over 150 yds. Gonna have the boys DNA tested to see if he is part Bubba

Damn! a 150 yd PW is impressive! Thanks for the pics, glad you all had a great time!

Had a great time with some great guys. This is why THP is so cool. Everyone had some memorable shots. Niwotian stuck a 150 yd par 3 two feet to the right of the hole for his first ever birdie. SpacemanSpiff hit some monster shots and strung 6 pars together on the back 9. Ron hit his irons well on 3/4 of the par 3's. And I scrambled enough to shoot a decent score for me. The greens were very fast and tricky, no putt was easy. Beautiful coarse on a very nice day.

It's the JPXs!!

Spiff, haven't heard how they're treating you lately...

Nice pics fellas. Glad to see that you guys had a go at it out there.

Looks like you guys had a great time and that is a really pretty course. I love seeing fellow THPers playing together.

Looks like you guys had some fun.

I had a great time - big thanks to Spaceman Spiff, Ron, and Milehighgolf for including me

I had a great time - big thanks to Spaceman Spiff, Ron, and Milehighgolf for including me

We'll do it again real soon buddy, maybe we can do it the week of the 12th

Milehigh isn't joking those greens were brutal! The starter was talking to us on 18 and taking a really perverse joy in how tough the greens are, I haven't heard a laugh that evil since my ex-mother in law called to say she was coming to visit for 3 months.

Man had a great time yesterday fellas. I'm waiting for a couple of the videos to upload for sure, and using my phone for some of the pics too so I'll have a couple tapatalk posts in here momentarily.

I don't know if I can play the week of the 12th... but please keep me posted!

d0362681-537f-0980.jpg

Ron's tee shot at the first par 3.

d0362681-53bc-e5a1.jpg

Niwotian on the tee ... Hold the finish!

d0362681-53f3-91eb.jpg

Milehigh on the par three tee ... I think he was about 15 maybe 20 from the pin...

d0362681-5439-931c.jpg

We planned this...

d0362681-545c-9c72.jpg

The first 150yd PW.

d0362681-5486-c02d.jpg

This is the par three tee shot milehigh mentioned that niwotian made at the last par 3 of the day. Niwotians first career birdie!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

Back