Des Moines Outing in October

peruhyse.jpg

Jethros BBQ wow

It's just not fair that you're eating that right now and I'm not! Looks amazing.

To the rest of you, sounds like you all had fun, and thanks for letting the rest of us follow along.

Vodka and gatorade?

~Sir Rock

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

Kool aid, vodka, and a few other items IIRC.

My mouth is watering!

Somebody needs to hijack a pizza from the hotel next door at 1am :alien:

Wish I was there again, enjoy fellas! What great memories from that far off place.

Miss your calves

Ha, still haven't figured that one out thanks to James...need to get back and get a round in with you for sure. Shotguns have always had a new meaning since that memorable event in IOWA! Get those sticks flowing for the Grandaddy my friend...you've been doing outstanding as I've read...yep...watching you stud. In a good golf way that is...take care and hit 'em well tomorrow.

Ha, still haven't figured that one out thanks to James...need to get back and get a round in with you for sure. Shotguns have always had a new meaning since that memorable event in IOWA! Get those sticks flowing for the Grandaddy my friend...you've been doing outstanding as I've read...yep...watching you stud. In a good golf way that is...take care and hit 'em well tomorrow.

Dandy. Delightful. Doug.

I miss all you crazy people! And IOWA!

Thanks everyone! Just an awesome day overall and the Ace just....No words! So much fun with these THP guys. Excited to do it again tomorrow. :)

Thanks everyone! Just an awesome day overall and the Ace just....No words! So much fun with these THP guys. Excited to do it again tomorrow. :)

What was the bill haha?

I tried to buy drinks at the restaurant but no one was down...So I bought a bottle of vodka and we did hole in one shots. I think everyone was exhausted cause we were all talking and TAYLOR fell asleep mid sentence...No joke. How do you fall asleep mid sentence?!?! At least finish your thought. It was pretty funny. :) I got off lightly.....

It's 63 here! Shoulda come East! Have a day man, go easy on the Captain. Well, maybe.

Iowa mornings in October are chilly. That's a bit too chilly for me. Haha

Shorts on Taylor?

Sorry boys. Wish I could have made it to the course for another round but I just woke up - it's 8:45 :). Surprisingly don't have a terrible headache.

I tried to buy drinks at the restaurant but no one was down...So I bought a bottle of vodka and we did hole in one shots. I think everyone was exhausted cause we were all talking and TAYLOR fell asleep mid sentence...No joke. How do you fall asleep mid sentence?!?! At least finish your thought. It was pretty funny. :) I got off lightly.....

This sounds oddly familiar...

Fricking I-O-W-A! Wish I was there with you guys!

Well Captain Hawk and I squared off for 18 holes of match play. The dude really turned it on at the end and he closed me out on 17. I didn't have the driver swing today and this links style course made me pay. Quite a few shots out of the fescue.

I have so much more to say and will get my thoughts down tonight

We missed you Tim! Great time this weekend and I'm sad that it's over. The course today was very nice and I wish we could have kept playing. Hope everybody travel safely home thank you all so much for coming over this weekend.

Back