Dexter- The Final Season *Spoilers*

StanTheCaddy

Who wants 2 have some fun
Reaction score
Handicap
9.8 USGA
The last season of Dexter starts tonight. Big cliffhanger with Deb killing LaGuerta instead of Dexter at the end of last season. Very curious to see how they wrap up the series.

The last season of Dexter starts tonight. Big cliffhanger with Deb killing LaGuerta instead of Dexter at the end of last season. Very curious to see how they wrap up the series.

In the original novels LaGuerta was killed in the first book. I've always wondered why they kept her in the show for as long as they did

Oh how I can't wait to watch this season. I have a bunch of family in this week but as soon as they hit the door, I'm pressing play.

Interesting first episode. I knew this would affect Deb but not to this level. This Dr. Vogel is a very interesting character. That last scene where she told Dexter he couldn't kill her because she doesn't fit Harry's code was a real good scene. The only word to describe that scene was "wow". Already looking forward to next weeks episode.

I wonder if Dr. Vogel gave Harry the advice he needed to create the code or maybe even gave him the code as a case study on Dexter.

I wonder if Dr. Vogel gave Harry the advice he needed to create the code or maybe even gave him the code as a case study on Dexter.

I like your thinking. This is a definite possibility.

I wish that I wouldn't have watched the "this season on dexter" promo... I usually never watch them, but I couldn't resist.

I think this season will be pretty good, but I don't see it touching seasons 1, 2, or 4. I just can't wait until they bring back some Hannah Mckay. mmmmmm

Finally watched the first 2 episodes last night & have to say I'm pretty excited about this season. Deb is going bat @#!$ crazy and that can only be a good thing for wrapping everything up. The doctor just gives me the creeps, there is something off about that woman.

I wish that I wouldn't have watched the "this season on dexter" promo... I usually never watch them, but I couldn't resist.

I think this season will be pretty good, but I don't see it touching seasons 1, 2, or 4. I just can't wait until they bring back some Hannah Mckay. mmmmmm

Yeah, I'm not sure they can top some of their earlier seasons, but I really hope they close it out well. First two episodes have been pretty good.

It seems like things are pointing to the Dr. having something substantial to do with this brain psychopath guy and his antics. I really hope they don't make it that obvious though. Dexter hasn't really trusted anyone outside of Deb, so it would be a shame for this woman to bring him down.

Finally watched the 2nd episode today. Still trying to figure out what Dr. Vogel's angle is. I have a feeling it's more than just trying to catch the psychopath she's worried about. Also, wouldn't shock me if she's the one killing these people. Usually in Dexter we meet the killer pretty early but haven't this year. Also I'm pretty sure Hannah McKay is in this season and I'll be curious to see her role. Lots of potential this season.

Finally watched the 2nd episode today. Still trying to figure out what Dr. Vogel's angle is. I have a feeling it's more than just trying to catch the psychopath she's worried about. Also, wouldn't shock me if she's the one killing these people. Usually in Dexter we meet the killer pretty early but haven't this year. Also I'm pretty sure Hannah McKay is in this season and I'll be curious to see her role. Lots of potential this season.

I have had the exact thoughts already!

Stan, the wife already said the same thing about Dr. Vogel she is very suspicious of her involvement. I agree about this season I think they can do a lot to end this show. I am definitely looking forward to it.

The episode tonight definitely opened up some possibilities for the rest of the season. Seems as though they can't get rid of the shrink, and now they have the whole car accident deal to take care of. Looks like they finally found the surgeon, but we'll see how much longer it takes to take care of business with him. One of the better episodes of the season so far.

The episode tonight definitely opened up some possibilities for the rest of the season. Seems as though they can't get rid of the shrink, and now they have the whole car accident deal to take care of. Looks like they finally found the surgeon, but we'll see how much longer it takes to take care of business with him. One of the better episodes of the season so far.

I liked last night's as well. I have an idea why the shrink is involved but it's way out there.
Interested in seeing how the car crash works out.

I'm thinking Dexter was some kind of experiment for Voegel. He doesn't display all the traits of a either a true sociopath or a psychopath, he does form attachments.
I'm thinking it could have gone either way when he was a kid and she wanted to see if she could shape the perfect killer. Now she's back to see the results of her experiment.

wow, this could go in many directions after tonight. all kinds of scenarios running thru my head...

Finally caught up with this season. I liked the previews for next weeks episode. Glad to see Hannah making an appearance, curious to see where it goes.

Well that was interesting!

Just watched this Sunday's episode. Very, very interesting. When it was known that Zach didn't kill Cassie I didn't know what to think, the only character that came to mind was Quinn. Then the last scene with Zach in Dexter's apartment killed by the Brain Surgeon was a surprise. I'm now back to being suspicious of Dr. Vogel again. She wouldn't answer Hannah's question about why she does what she does and she did drive Zach home. Also curious to see what happens with Dexter and Hannah. A lot going on and I still can see the show ending in so many different ways.

Back