DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for the record, I just got a pm from GG. I may be going to the SeeMore Putter Extravaganza with you all. I'm waiting to here back from her. I take it that someone had to back out. I hate to hear that for them, but I'm beyond excited for the chance at this event.

Just for the record, I just got a pm from GG. I may be going to the SeeMore Putter Extravaganza with you all. I'm waiting to here back from her. I take it that someone had to back out. I hate to hear that for them, but I'm beyond excited for the chance at this event.

Thats awesome! For you, not the guy that had to drop out.

Thats awesome for you buddy. I know you really wanted to go.

Jersey Nate had to drop out. I guess I was the next lucky one on the list. Can't believe it.

Jersey Nate had to drop out. I guess I was the next lucky one on the list. Can't believe it.

Good for you buddy, this makes me happy that you get to join us!

Good for you Eddie. I'm excited for you, I'm on the wait list too and now one up the board. I hate it that someone has to back out of an event but there is always someone waiting to go.

Good for you Eddie. I'm excited for you, I'm on the wait list too and now one up the board. I hate it that someone has to back out of an event but there is always someone waiting to go.

I thought you were already in this one. I forgot, you were late getting your PM sent. Let's just hope that in the next few months you will get the chance.

I thought you were already in this one. I forgot, you were late getting your PM sent. Let's just hope that in the next few months you will get the chance.

You gonna fly in or you wanna ride up with andrew and I?

But sure what I'm going to do. Need to look at the dates and the flight schedules. My original plan was to fly in, when we were originally talking about this. Now, I need to check out my options. I thought I was going to be starting my vacation that weekend, but it is actually the following weekend.

He flies free.
Does not mean I won't ride with the boys. But flying versus driving, is so much nicer. What is the drive time looking like?

Definitely going to look at the flights. Just because that is really a full day there and back. I would love to get back early Sunday, since I will be turning around and heading out again the next Friday.

Does SW fly to Nashville?

I might have a SW voucher I can cash in. Hmmm

I might have a SW voucher I can cash in. Hmmm
Something to think about.
I will be looking at AA flights tonight. I might just get lucky.

SW has round trip flights starting at $138

Sorry that was one way. My mistake.
Pay attention. You had ME ready to jump on that. I will take my chances flying ,my way instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back