DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can probably make the 13th work Cookie, with Jank staying in Arlington we could look at Lake Arlington or Mansfield National.

As far as group rate at Winstar we would need 20 people to being discussions of any kind. Last time I tried they wouldnt even talk to me with less than 20. I will call up there in a bit to see if we can use the same Avid Golfer coupon that we did last time.

Let's target Lake Arlington then for Sunday, 10/13.

1) #cookie
2) Jank (maybe)
3) niteowl03

1) #cookie
2) Jank (maybe)
3) niteowl03

#Cookie, put me on the list. I'm up for a game Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can probably make the 13th work Cookie, with Jank staying in Arlington we could look at Lake Arlington or Mansfield National.

As far as group rate at Winstar we would need 20 people to being discussions of any kind. Last time I tried they wouldnt even talk to me with less than 20. I will call up there in a bit to see if we can use the same Avid Golfer coupon that we did last time.

Count me in, now you need 19

1) #cookie
2) Jank (maybe)
3) niteowl03
4) TXRR01

Who wants to play this Sunday (10/13)? Cowboys have an evening game FYI.

Time and place TBD based on interest.

I was going to make a comment about the Cowboys but then I remembered the Giants are 0-5, so never mind! :beat-up:

Ok my time frame has been changed slightly, I have somewhere to be at 2 so I really need to tee off by 9. If that cant work for everyone else yhen I will just catch you guys next time, sorry.

Ok my time frame has been changed slightly, I have somewhere to be at 2 so I really need to tee off by 9. If that cant work for everyone else yhen I will just catch you guys next time, sorry.

Any time works for me.

That works for me also, Aaron. The earlier we play, the earlier I can get on the road.

Any time works for me.

That works for me also, Aaron. The earlier we play, the earlier I can get on the road.

Thats fine guys I just dont want to inconvenience anyone because of this shift.

Are we walking on Sunday? I don't care either way, but if we are walking, I'll bring my more comfortable golf shoes.

Trying to find out the weekend schedule in the next month or so for the Doc, next time she's on call on the weekend, I'm thinking a trip down south is in order. Could use some feedback on some things anyways!

Trying to find out the weekend schedule in the next month or so for the Doc, next time she's on call on the weekend, I'm thinking a trip down south is in order. Could use some feedback on some things anyways!

We like feedback! We like Jman too!! Might I recommend the 19th, thats the day we are considering for Winstar.

Last edited:
We can target 9am for Sunday. I will be walking.

Also maybe looking to play Monday since I'm off that day for Columbus Day.

You gentlemen have a good round this weekend. I have family coming in this weekend for some birthday celebrations, so I will be busy all weekend. I will catch you all in a week or two.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 4

You guys have fun! Because of me being fuloughed, I am going back home to visit my parents and do a little fishing. Wish I was back at work though. This furlough crap sucks!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Lake Arlington golf course
Sunday, 10/13
9:08 tee time (confirmed)

1) #cookie
2) Jank (maybe)
3) niteowl03
4) TXRR01

We can target 9am for Sunday. I will be walking.

Also maybe looking to play Monday since I'm off that day for Columbus Day.

9am - check
Walking - check
Lose a lot of golf balls - check
Have fun with THP PLAYERS - check

All is good for Sunday

I wish I could get away with joining you "jerky-boys" Sunday AM before I head back to Louisiana! It would be nice to play with THP'ers on green grass this time, instead of the dormant brown we had at the Dallas Invite!!!!

TrueFX and possibly Shanep will want to know the date. I have contacted them, but will wait until we get an official date to get back with them. I have pm'd them to let them know. I also informed them to check this thread.

Have you guys set a date yet? I'm already playing in California the week of the 19th. Outside of that, I should be able to make it.

Very short notice, but is anyone up for a round this Friday? I don't care where, but I'd prefer to tee off before noon. Taking a vacation day to "get ready" for the game.

Very short notice, but is anyone up for a round this Friday? I don't care where, but I'd prefer to tee off before noon. Taking a vacation day to "get ready" for the game.

Wish I could. Will be stuck at work until who knows when, then have family coming to town this weekend. Getting here Friday night. Have to go see them after work.
This time of year is always hectic for some reason.

I have a 10 a.m. Tee time with two other guys if you would like to join us

I have a 10 a.m. Tee time with two other guys if you would like to join us

Why not? Let me know where at, and I'll be there. Thanks!

50% chance of rain on Sunday right now... hopefully we get lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back