DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

I’ll be in the Prosper area beginning Friday Dec 1st thru the 10th. Only day that I can’t work around is Saturday the 2nd. Plans that day are set. If anyone wants to play let me know.
Do you wanna plan to play somewhere Sunday the 3rd in the afternoon? maybe Frisco Lakes?

Anyone else want to join? I'll call for a tee time in the am....

No ****. Blocked extra point made us stay out in the rain a little longer. Not sure I’m looking forward to what Texas might do to us. Never know we seem to play better the better the opponent is.
I'm an OU grad. I knew better than to believe that BYU could win that game on the road. But damn if I didn't let myself start to believe at halftime...

I'm an OU grad. I knew better than to believe that BYU could win that game on the road. But damn if I didn't let myself start to believe at halftime...
Dude at half time I was starting to believe. Play calling and execution in 1st half was horrible.

Bound to be someone that wants to join.

Unfortunately, I already committed to play next Sunday. Otherwise, I would be in. Have fun!! Looks the weather will be perfect!

Unfortunately, I already committed to play next Sunday. Otherwise, I would be in. Have fun!! Looks the weather will be perfect!
I’ll be in Prosper from Friday the 1st until the 11th I can adjust my schedule to play any of those days except Saturday the 2nd

I’ll be in Prosper from Friday the 1st until the 11th I can adjust my schedule to play any of those days except Saturday the 2nd

This week will be playing catchup after being out a week - but next week should be good. Especially if we try to make a mid-late week afternoon work...

@Pops I have a tee time for 1130 at Frisco Lakes Sunday the 3rd, for 4 people....I will cancel the other two spot later this week if we do not get anyone else

Sorry cannot do that time, later in day yes...or saturday yes...

Sorry cannot do that time, later in day yes...or saturday yes...
I’ll be in Prosper for nearly 10 days if another day works out. Only day I have things scheduled is Saturday. Have a football game.

I’ll be in Prosper for nearly 10 days if another day works out. Only day I have things scheduled is Saturday. Have a football game.

Sorry about the game on Saturday - but hope the rest of your trip is going well.

I may be able to slip out Wednesday afternoon if you're interested. I'll be working in our Richardson office that morning - so anywhere north should work for me....

Sorry about the game on Saturday - but hope the rest of your trip is going well.

I may be able to slip out Wednesday afternoon if you're interested. I'll be working in our Richardson office that morning - so anywhere north should work for me....
I’m good with Wednesday you pick. Game was not a total surprise.

Played in Saint Lucia this past week
95d6d0c8b0b034a776adb3fbfbf1e6ab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone up for playing Friday? Landing at 7:17am.

Anyone up for playing Friday? Landing at 7:17am.

I may be able to do Friday afternoon. I'm tied up until 11a that day - but live close to the airport...

I may be able to do Friday afternoon. I'm tied up until 11a that day - but live close to the airport...
I can get down with that. That would give me time to land, get my rental and some breakfast and then head to the course to warmup. Where you thinking you want to play? I’ve only been in that area one time.

@mantan and I have a tee time at Waterchase on Friday for 11:28 if anyone wants to join. Just let me know and I will change the number of players.

@mantan and I have a tee time at Waterchase on Friday for 11:28 if anyone wants to join. Just let me know and I will change the number of players.
Update. Going to be just me unless someone wants to join.

Could be a little swampy...supposed to get rain in the area overnight Thursday into Friday. Waterchase drains ok...but it can be swampy and cart path only out there suuuuuucks.

Love the course and would join you guys, but got stuck with AM meeting. Hit em straight and enjoy your visit.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Could be a little swampy...supposed to get rain in the area overnight Thursday into Friday. Waterchase drains ok...but it can be swampy and cart path only out there suuuuuucks.

Love the course and would join you guys, but got stuck with AM meeting. Hit em straight and enjoy your visit.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Right now it’s just me and possibly @donny475 last time I played it was a swamp haha.

I’ll be in town (Dallas) Jan 22-25.

Working, but evenings might be free.
TopGolf or something anyone?

Back