Votes: 39 35.1%

• Total voters

baylrballa

2024 WWGC Food and Drink Champion
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
>10
Off course from this morning has me on an apparel kick.

Wore a hoodie golfing, Travis Mathew in this case, for the first time ever last week in Myrtle Beach. It was pretty solid. Even able to provide some needed ear coverage on an exposed hole or two. I kinda want some more now.

Are you OK with it?
Would you?
Have you?

Have a few that I will wear. Municipal Ninja shell is really light and was great for mornings when it was just a little too cool to go without a jacket and I have another that I got at Bandon that I think is Peter Millar and finally a Greyson wool one that is a great layer for when it is cooler.

Yes, always yes!

Nah. I can't do hoodies in general. I find the hoods awkward and distracting.

Yes. I've got a couple of the cloud spun GRYLBL hoodies that are great on and off the course. Not great for much cooler than it is now though. Interested to see what everyone else is into as this is a place I'd definitely expand my wardrobe. Love a good hoodie.

I am okay with it.
I have never worn one.
I don't think I would wear one to play golf because I am easily distracted and I think the hood would bother me.

I’ve done it twice now. It works. Though the hood gets in the way due to wind.

I haven't ever, but I would consider with the right hoodie.

Yeah. I'm all for the hoodie and hope to buy a bunch more.

I wear one. Usually on cooler, windy days. I will also wear my Packer's stocking hat, with my hoodie pulled over it.

Wearing my sun glasses, I look a little alarming.

Have couple of hoodies , and no don’t wear them at golf , happier with a beanie .
We have lots of wind but nothing that’ could be considered antartic strength .

Dont mind the look , but not for me

yep. we got a sweet Puma hoddie at the UST/hogan experience last year. It's my winter golf goto! ;)

Yes
Maybe
No

A couple guys I play with had a couple made with a Golf Cart on them and the words "Honk/Press When Your Mad". I can't remember if it was honk or press but whenever they are playing with guys the cart horn means press.

I voted no because I don’t own a golf hoodie, not because I have a problem with them. I don’t care what anyone wears to the golf course as long as it follows the course dress code.

Would I? Yes! Do I? No. I don’t like feeling restricted on my swing so I usually wear a light quarter zip. If I had a light hoodie I would definitely wear it on the course

Absolutely not. Maybe tomorrow I change my mind to yes, but for today it's a hard no.

sure

No and don't imagine I ever will.

No issue with it at all, we play a lot of winter golf and it definitely keeps the next warmer.

I don't currently, but not necessarily against it.

I have two. I have tried it a couple times since the rise in popularity. I don't really like it...

Back