Do You Use a Shoe Bag?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I use a bag to keep my shoes in going from course to home and then put my golf shoes on when I arrive. I have an organizer in my trunk, but also keep my golf shoes in a shoe bag to keep the car clean.

Do you use a shoe bag?

Used to, not so much anymore

I own a couple but never use them. Probably because I have a truck and I just throw my shoes in the back

Nope. Perhaps the non-cleat versions of shoes have made them obsolete...?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I don't right now, but I should. I always complain about how messy my trunk gets and I have an organizer as well. Seems like a good idea for a xmas gift.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

No. I wear my shoes to the course and then back home after play.

Not really, since I wear spikeless I usually just wear them while driving....will clean off with a wet towel post round if needed. But I'm also driving a Jeep with no carpet so less concerns with getting stuff dirty.

I do when I travel, and put my shoes in the suitcase of hard case. Normally I just put them in the trunk.

yes. i don't have a trunk organizer, but i like the bag for transport. i don't like wearing my golf shoes anywhere other than on the course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless I'm wearing spikekess I usually do. Makes it easier to carry them when carrying a few other items

I do when I travel, but no so much at home.

I do in the winter when I go to the dome, otherwise I have a collection of golf shoes in the back of the car.
I do keep my Wing Tips in a shoe bag all of the time.

I got one when I signed up for golf magazine several years ago. It was a gear/ shoe bag. I kept my shoes, some shag balls, sunscreen, extra spikes, spike wrench etc. in it. After about a year the plastic lining for the shoes ripped and I stopped using it. I'm in the market if you need a shoe bag tester!!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Infrequently!

I've started using mine more and more, it's just nice when a course doesn't have an air compressor to blast your shoes clean, you can just toss them in a bag and not have to worry about it till you get home.

I don't. I have a weather tech liner in my trunk so everything stays clean.

No, I go the cheap route, use the box they came in.

~Rock

I alternate pairs of shoes and keep the pair currently out of play in a bag. Gamers just get knocked clean and thrown in the back hatch.

I used to not, but I do now. They stay in the bag until I get to the course and then I put them on. I also have then on my shelf at my apt and it helps keep unneeded dirt off the shelf. I also clean my shoes after every round. Kind of nitpicky lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I do. I find it easier to just toss the whole bag into the back of the car. I'll put them back in the bag after the round unless it was a really wet round. Then they just get put in the car and left outside in the sun to dry before going back in the shoe bag.

I am a big believer in the shoe bag... I have two of them... LOL

c996f9eb2f3e6a6576bbc8d066d31e6b.jpg

No just put then in the back of the car. That way they air out a little instead of couped up in a bag.

Yes. I have a Taylormade one for my Adidas shoes and I use the one that came with my TW shoes as well. Need to pick up one more for my Pumas.

Just an organizer in my trunk. No shoebag.

Yes - I use the ole THP Cinch sacks and the Budget Golf one I received at #THPSweep

I also have a few legit shoe bags that I use as well

Back