Do you wear golf shirts to work?

Bosco...

JB Cobb III told me to do it.
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
12’ish
Specifically golf shirts.

I wear polos, but not anything that you’d find in a pro shop or PGA Superstore.

What say ye?

Yep. They don’t pay me to look this good, but I do it anyways.

Everyday!

Actually, when I as working, I wore work shirts to play golf.

I don't think I ever knowingly wore a golf specific shirt to play golf in. I know I never intentionally purchased one at a golf shop.

Same shirts I wear to work I wear on the course.

When they switched us to hone offices, I could and would wear practically anything, tee shirts, golf shirts, pajamas. When ever I had to visit corporate, which would involve a four to five day stay, usually once a month, I would always wear long sleeve dress shirts, no tie, even though company policy was casual dress every day.

Weather permitting, I wore golf shirts to work, unless I had a supplier visit or an important meeting/presentation. Then it was a long sleeve dress shirt, no tie, sometimes with a blazer.

you wouldn't find the polo's i wear to work in a proshop but i do wear them when i golf.

Sometimes.

No.

Yes but usually only my “premium” branded ones

Casually waiting for the "I dont wear t-shirts to work" post.

Specifically golf shirts.

I wear polos, but not anything that you’d find in a pro shop or PGA Superstore.

What say ye?
Newp - we moved to tshirts at work years ago. This is better

I don’t think I own a polo that has not been purchased in a pro shop.

Every day during the late spring to end of fall.

Every day. I even wear golf pants, and usually some sort of casual spikeless golf shoe.

I have a couple of times (only solid colors, nothing too brash) during the summer. The downside is that sometimes it does get chilly because the office blasts A/C like there's no tomorrow.

But most of the time it's still a button down collar shirt. I work at a financial firm in New York and traditional dress code is still a "thing" unfortunately (collared button downs, slacks, dress shoes, and a blazer for client meetings).

Yup, as long as there is no bold branding on it.

What are golf pants?
Pants made and marketed specifically for golf? Performance fabrics. I stick to the Adidas Ultimate 365 taper pants.

Back