Haha.. I guess I just lived in a third world country long enough I am literally not scared of anything food except raw chicken .
I dont care, either. Unless it's like, someone eating from a veggie tray and they suck the dip off the veggie and then go back for another dip.

Shared dip, hard no.

My own dip, still probably not unless I flip the “chip”.

i triple dip

Snoop Dogg Gangsta GIF by MOODMAN

I try not to do it because I know it grosses some people out. But I couldn’t care less if someone else does with a communal dip. I’ll still dip if someone else does it.

People think I am weird for not wanting to share things with my kid.

They are wrong lmao
their fingers are always oddly greasy

ewww

I don’t do it just because I know people are freaky about it, but it doesn’t bother me in the least. I’m not much of a germaphobe.

Dont think I’d care to be honest. Not like my buddies who went fuggin apeshit when I did it without thinking after a round of golf. Then again, it was in the middle of all the Covid shenanigans, so their reactions were probably justified.

Outside wife and I, avoid always.

I'm not a fan of it , but I also don't really freak out about it

With my wife it’s fine - but not with anyone else.

I have small Ramekins for dips, so when you are at my house, everyone gets their own dip cup.

If you're able to flip the food around and not have your bitten edge back into the dip, go for it. But if the food is big enough to do that, just break it up first before even dipping the first time.

Same as many of the folks here. My wife and I will double dip our salsa or queso. Out with other folks... no sir.

Season 1 Nbc GIF by The Good Place

That’s disgusting. People don’t wash their hands, etc…

Back