Draw vs Fade- What is your Go-To shot?

I hit a draw with all my clubs most of the time. Sometimes the driver draw turns into a baby hook(ok just a hook). I can pull off a fade if I need to sometimes but it isn't my natural shot, just something ive tried to learn from reading and watching videos.

Straight, I'm boring like that.

I used to hit a draw! but after injuring my back i hit a big banana slice now! drives me nuts!

Last season I embraced my fade and played with it. I'm curious to see if I still have it, and how much of a fade it might be, this season after revamping my swing over the winter.

My most common shot is a fade/slice so I aim down the left and it hopefully comes back to middle. When I try to crush it, I usually get out of sync and pull the ball and it comes back a little but not enough.

Caveat this with I am still learning my new clubs, and only have simulator sessions to go on.

My irons tend to go pretty much straight. My hybrids look like they want to draw most times. My driver is basically straight, but I am working on lowering the launch angle and that has caused some fades.

I'm normally just straight. I can sometimes summon up a draw, but rarely a fade (on purpose). When I try to hit a cut, it usually isn't pretty. Come to think of it, when I try to hit a draw it usually isn't pretty.

Draw off the tee and fade with the irons is my preferred ball flight but if the tee shot requires a fade I'll try, but may not always succeed.

Stock swing is a draw. That's all I worry about. Very rarely do I try to shape anything. It usually ends poorly.

That's my swing also. I also can NOT try to 'put more mustard' on it. Hello slice! Over the top and open face.

Slight draw with the irons. Usually a little bit of fade on the driver, or a hook when I miss badly.

Baby draw is my go to i can fade if push comes to shove but some times it ends with a block

Straight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a natural cut so when I get to holes that it plays perfect for I will use that to perfection.

Tough question, and maybe someone can help me here. When I first got back into golf I hit a natural draw on everything. The last year or so I've been playing a cut. I have scored lower playing a cut but I have had to really work on my short game, which was missing when I hit a draw. I'm working to get back to my natural draw.

Medium-to-high draw is my natural ball flight, regardless of club in hand or hole layout. I have a nearly genetic hatred of fades.

Back