Dynarider's All Heart

I'm back boys & girls.
Claire, thinks for updating everyone. It's been rough & still having a hell of time with the recovery but it's getting better.

I will post some pics if anyone wants, Claire has seen them. Shows me all drugged up, intubated, half naked, etc. If not then I won't.

Have a little bit of catching up to do, this is the 1st day I have felt like spending a bit more time on the net.

Hey Dyna! welcome back, again I hope you recover fast. More posting on THP = Faster Recovery time.

I'm back boys & girls.
Claire, thinks for updating everyone. It's been rough & still having a hell of time with the recovery but it's getting better.

I will post some pics if anyone wants, Claire has seen them. Shows me all drugged up, intubated, half naked, etc. If not then I won't.

Have a little bit of catching up to do, this is the 1st day I have felt like spending a bit more time on the net.

You're welcome, and two words:

Spoiler tags.

Heck yeah. We gotta have pics.

Spoiler
Did any get taken of all the real-life pretty nurses! hehehe

Heck yeah. We gotta have pics.

Spoiler
Did any get taken of all the real-life pretty nurses! hehehe

There weren't any that I recall, too busy just trying to survive & get out.

There weren't any that I recall, too busy just trying to survive & get out.

Dyna, so sorry for your ordeal. Really happy to hear you've managed both of the above!

Welcome back Dyna! It is good to see you again.

I hope we see him soon; he's having a rough day. Reached for something last night and is in a lot of pain today. Plus the old insides are seizing up from all the meds. All to be expected, and always a surprise when it happens.

Rough weekend, ended up going back to the ER last night & had a CT scan. Sac around heart filled with blood, tranferred via ambulance to UW wheer they performed surgery & drained it. Feel much better but still like I got hit by a truck. May get out tomorrow, will see how it goes.

I am sorry to hear that Dyna. I hope you get to feeling better.

Sorry to hear that Dyna, hopefully you won't have anymore setbacks during your recovery.

He ended up having 1,500 ccs drained from around his heart and lungs, but is getting his appetite back.

Yes, have been eating ok today. Still feeling a bit nauseous today & blood is almost done draining. Be nice to go home & actually get some sleep. Haven't had more than 2 hrs sleep in almost 2 weeks now.

Wed morning & if all goes well I may get out today. Need to pull the drain tube, x-ray the area, have a bowel movement & should be good to go.

Feel a little better than yesterday, just being taken down via wheelchair to echocardiogram kicked my ass. Hopefully start to feel a little better once I get home.

Wed morning & if all goes well I may get out today. Need to pull the drain tube, x-ray the area, have a bowel movement & should be good to go.

Feel a little better than yesterday, just being taken down via wheelchair to echocardiogram kicked my ass. Hopefully start to feel a little better once I get home.

It wiill keep getting better, Dyna. Promise.

Take is easy Dyna. Are the nurses that cute that you just had to go back to see them? :tongue: Hope you can break out soon and get home to your bed.

It's looking good for him to go home--just needs the results of the EKG.

I haven't heard that Dyna's home yet, but they drained a LOT of fluid, and he's feeling much better. If he's not home yet, he should be today.

And Harry, if you really want the naughty nurse pictures, you know where to go.

Back