Our team is currently working on a way to bring a consumer friendly laser setup to market. Stay tuned!
whoa! this is awesome and deserves a bump

I swung by the local GolfTec to get a sense of how they feel about the kits and they let me roll these for a few. They feel really good off the face and the fit and finish was as good if not better than what's presented in the photos online.

Fitting scheduled at my CC for Friday morning. 🎉

The more I spend time with this, the more I like the feel. It has a unique sound at impact that is unlike much of what I test, but I really like it.

Fitting scheduled at my CC for Friday morning. 🎉

Well, my CC still doesn't have their full kit pieces, so moving over to the Golftec on Friday afternoon instead.

I am unreasonably excited for you for this.

Same. Enough to break my CC loyalty and cheaper fitting to get it done sooner at the Golftec instead. Best move financially? No. Better move as an internet golfer? Absolutely. :ROFLMAO:

Same. Enough to break my CC loyalty and cheaper fitting to get it done sooner at the Golftec instead. Best move financially? No. Better move as an internet golfer? Absolutely. :ROFLMAO:
I don't think I had to pay anything for the fitting at Golftec since I ordered the putter through them, but not sure. There was an extra ~$40 off sticker price I attributed to shipping and tax, but not positive.

The more I spend time with this, the more I like the feel. It has a unique sound at impact that is unlike much of what I test, but I really like it.
It really is a nice and unique feel/sound. My putting is in shambles so I’m even more excited to put it in play soon.

image.jpg

‘Tis time 🔥

Sooooo…

I arrived at my GOLFTEC this afternoon, met the fitter/teacher (also GM of the location) and did the customary “get to know the game” questions, talked about my current putter (TM My Spuder GT, 33.5”, long single Line from front to almost back, why I want an Edel, etc.

After rolling a few with my putter we setup the laser and I was a good 1-1.5 feet right aligned from 8 ft, even though I’m pretty good from that distance. We knew from there we’d want to bring it left and preferably a mallet, probably the F2. So we popped on three line plate and got me to left edge but even with a different hosel and swapping in a heavier heel weight the F2 just kept wanting to leak right for me.

Since the fitter was more familiar with the EAS system he wanted to try some things with those as well so we got out an EAS 4.0, put three lines low back on it, with the full set shaft and I started hitting center target pretty consistently.

From there we played with head and counter weights until we settled in on the best feel and stroke and for me there was really no comparison that the eas was working better for me.

So I am getting an Edel, just not at all what I expected lol

I prefer the black/grey look and sharper lines on the F2, but we got the eas 4.0 so dialed in I couldn’t move off of it.

Final result:
EAS 4.0
10g sole weight
40g counter
Three lines low back
Round standard grip
Full set shaft
35”
68 lie

Only for a few pics during the process, sorry. Was a fun fitting even if it went a completely different direction than I expected. Looking forward to holing more putts soon with my new Edel.

IMG_4660.jpeg
IMG_4661.jpeg
IMG_4662.jpeg

Sooooo…

I arrived at my GOLFTEC this afternoon, met the fitter/teacher (also GM of the location) and did the customary “get to know the game” questions, talked about my current putter (TM My Spuder GT, 33.5”, long single Line from front to almost back, why I want an Edel, etc.

After rolling a few with my putter we setup the laser and I was a good 1-1.5 feet right aligned from 8 ft, even though I’m pretty good from that distance. We knew from there we’d want to bring it left and preferably a mallet, probably the F2. So we popped on three line plate and got me to left edge but even with a different hosel and swapping in a heavier heel weight the F2 just kept wanting to leak right for me.

Since the fitter was more familiar with the EAS system he wanted to try some things with those as well so we got out an EAS 4.0, put three lines low back on it, with the full set shaft and I started hitting center target pretty consistently.

From there we played with head and counter weights until we settled in on the best feel and stroke and for me there was really no comparison that the eas was working better for me.

So I am getting an Edel, just not at all what I expected lol

I prefer the black/grey look and sharper lines on the F2, but we got the eas 4.0 so dialed in I couldn’t move off of it.

Final result:
EAS 4.0
10g sole weight
40g counter
Three lines low back
Round standard grip
Full set shaft
35”
68 lie

Only for a few pics during the process, sorry. Was a fun fitting even if it went a completely different direction than I expected. Looking forward to holing more putts soon with my new Edel.

View attachment 9256792
View attachment 9256793
View attachment 9256794
Awesome that they had both options to really dial you in.

Spent some time with the F3 on the matt tonight in preparation for it seeing the course tomorrow. Oh my goodness the putt out perfect putt thing is REALLY DIFFICULT!!!

Can't wait to put the F3 in the bag. Putting is coming around and it will be fun to see how this compares to my gamer.

Can't wait to put the F3 in the bag. Putting is coming around and it will be fun to see how this compares to my gamer.
I’m excited too! I’ve recently noticed I need to trust the lighter grip pressure I used to rely on. Hopefully I remember and trust that at Ballyhack.

Back