Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
I know this isn't the most popular style of music, but I freaking love it depending on the group/style.

What's in your current mix, for those who enjoy it? I've been listening to a lot of drum and bass lately to try and keep the positive flowing.

As the OG post says, edm doesn’t seem to be for everyone, BUT I was able to get my wife into the Chainsmokers and we were able to see them in concert a few years ago. Absolutely great showmen. ALSO! It seems like they’re finally bringing out new music which I’m a bit hyped about

As the OG post says, edm doesn’t seem to be for everyone, BUT I was able to get my wife into the Chainsmokers and we were able to see them in concert a few years ago. Absolutely great showmen. ALSO! It seems like they’re finally bringing out new music which I’m a bit hyped about
No kidding?! My wife has been listening to chainsmokers radio on Spotify for months now after being stuck listening to my mixes in the car hahahaha

They are great.

As far as songs by them, I really like The Reaper, Takeaway, and Kills You Slowly on their last album

No kidding?! My wife has been listening to chainsmokers radio on Spotify for months now after being stuck listening to my mixes in the car hahahaha

They are great.
Hahah that’s fantastic! Definitely a easy listen

I've listened to a ton of Madeon and some Porter Robinson. Great stuff.

YES!!! Saw Porter twice (and actually got to meet him!) and was supposed to see Madeon but he got sick and cancelled his show

Illenium is fun too. Not quite sure what his niche is but definitely has a particular sound

Mike Williams, dada life have been on playlist lately.

Ever heard of Georgio Moroder (?) in the early eighties … first ever synthesised album ( dance ) l heard in night club…scarily l,have that album still )

Cant comment on contemporary, music edm , although my mate at work would be fully informed he’s into that style.

Mike Williams, dada life have been on playlist lately.
Haven’t listened to dada life in a bit. Have to check them out again lol

HUGE fan of Illenium!! I went through a pretty big phase of him, Zedd, Tristam, Avicii, Gryffin, Veorra... Oh man..
Big Zedd and Gryffin fan. Enjoyed avicii (rip), but haven’t heard of the other two. Will definitely have to check them out

Big Zedd and Gryffin fan. Enjoyed avicii (rip), but haven’t heard of the other two. Will definitely have to check them out
This is one of my favs of Tristam.

I don't even know where to begin. You name them and I have likely seen them live.

Current listen:

Some of my favorite shows off the top of my head have probably been Odesza, Big Wild, Flume, Glitch Mob, Pretty Lights, Kaskade, ford., Jai Wolf, and Calvin Harris. But I listen to pretty much everything.

Speaking of probably not for everybody, Drezo is next on my need-to-see list. Most recently saw Elderbrook and ford. . Seeing Polo & Pan at the end of the month and maybe Rezz in May.

I listen to some EDM. I enjoy a bit more laid back style. My favorite is Gramatik. I just love his swaggy jazz type style.

This is awesome... I want to like it but don't know where to start so appreciate everyone putting out bands and recommendations.

I have downloaded some tracks by Krooton - he has done mixes ranging from 60mins to almost 200mins and they include some old schooltrance and euphoria

If anyone is interested I will try to find the link when I am at home as I think I bookmarked where I got them from

I know this isn't the most popular style of music, but I freaking love it depending on the group/style.

What's in your current mix, for those who enjoy it? I've been listening to a lot of drum and bass lately to try and keep the positive flowing.
I don't know any of the groups, etc., but I love EDM. My first favorite on my SiriusXM! Ch. 51 (BPM)

I listen to some EDM. I enjoy a bit more laid back style. My favorite is Gramatik. I just love his swaggy jazz type style.
I’ve dabbled at times and overall enjoy it. Sounds like Gramatik is one I need to check out

this is also one of my recent faves. Super funky. He’s also jazzy. Big Gigantic also fits the mold.

Back