Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please!!! I know all about this S3. Two handsets, three sim cards, 3 battery pulls, one erased contact list, one corrupted email synch, 10-15 frozen screens, and a keyboard that constantly cannot keep up with my mediocre typing speed later aaannd I'm doneski as of this weekend.

Downgrade... Nah. I'd call it a lateral transfer. And that might be me just trying to be nice.

Tapping while I work, on my Galaxy S3.

I was talking strictly about screen size.

Please!!! I know all about this S3. Two handsets, three sim cards, 3 battery pulls, one erased contact list, one corrupted email synch, 10-15 frozen screens, and a keyboard that constantly cannot keep up with my mediocre typing speed later aaannd I'm doneski as of this weekend.

Downgrade... Nah. I'd call it a lateral transfer. And that might be me just trying to be nice.

At some point in time, I think we need to begin to think about user error here...

:alien:

No clue how you erased your contact list. That's why I back everything up to my gMail address book.

At some point in time, I think we need to begin to think about user error here...

No clue how you erased your contact list. That's why I back everything up to my gMail address book.

how dare you! and yes, contact backup to gmail is wise. Makes going from phone to phone rather easy

They're making the screen on the S4 bigger? Is it a tablet yet?

how dare you! and yes, contact backup to gmail is wise. Makes going from phone to phone rather easy
I agree. After I deleted my contact list from my iPhone a few too many times, I learned to just back it up to gmail. I always hated the contacts saved to iphone that the settings came stock with.
They're making the screen on the S4 bigger? Is it a tablet yet?
There is no S4. The rumor was fake.

I'm too dumb for Android. My contact list erased after my phone went blank and turned off randomly while it was on the charger the day before yesterday. I got it put back on because I have the backup but I just can't figure out why it all of a sudden randomly stopped charging and completely turned off. The charging light wasn't even glowing. I took it to Best buy and they fixed it. But at is when my email synch quit working and contacts disappeared.

Like I've said before. The S3 obviously isn't a bad phone or so many people wouldn't be raving about it. However, I'm obviously Android stupid. So I'll just stick to the iPhone. It seems to be easier for me to get along with.

I'm too dumb for Android. My contact list erased after my phone went blank and turned off randomly while it was on the charger the day before yesterday. I got it put back on because I have the backup but I just can't figure out why it all of a sudden randomly stopped charging and completely turned off. The charging light wasn't even glowing. I took it to Best buy and they fixed it. But at is when my email synch quit working and contacts disappeared.

Like I've said before. The S3 obviously isn't a bad phone or so many people wouldn't be raving about it. However, I'm obviously Android stupid. So I'll just stick to the iPhone. It seems to be easier for me to get along with.

I dunno dude, some phones are just duds.

My 4S would only hold a charge for about 5 hours, and that was with minimal use. I returned it and got another one, same issue. Some are just crappily made.

The a6 processor is pretty sweet in the iPhone 5, Samsung did a good job in creating it... :act-up:

I guess I'm pondering a GoPro. Just too many great trips planned over the next year/year and half.

LOL people talk about the S3 like Christians talk about Jesus.

LOL people talk about the S3 like Christians talk about Jesus.

Dude, the screen is huge, which automatically makes it awesome. Lol. It actually has some really awesome features on it. I liked it a bunch when I looked into it.

Yeah dude i dont know what was wrong with yours. I know you exchanged it but you had to have something installed killing it. Good luck with your iPhone5.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk 2

Anybody heard or seen pics of the Goophone? I will dig up the link in a bit

The Asian iPhone 5 knockoff?

Isn't it basically a knock off/replica of the iPhone 5?

I think I may cash in the wife's upgrade on the iphone 5 in a few weeks

Frank if it sucks I think the people who have it will give honest feedback about it and either say go for it, or nah not so much.

I am thinking about selling off the SLR and going to more of a compact camera.

I have been pondering the Panasonic Lumix LX7 or the Lumix DMC ZS20. I really like the flash boot that the LX7 has, but love the 20x zoom of the DMC.

Frank if it sucks I think the people who have it will give honest feedback about it and either say go for it, or nah not so much.

It's going to be better, plus she doesn't care. It's just a hassle.

Isn't it basically a knock off/replica of the iPhone 5?

With Android running on it. Supposedly, this company is going to sue Apple for "stealing" their design. Apple got deep pockets so I'm sure that company is going to lose.

I dont think the iP5 will suck at all. It will have iOS 6 on it, which will be a slight upgrade to iOS 5. The bigger screen will be nice, and if there is anything that iphones are, it's a quality phone. You know what you are getting with an iPhone.

I am thinking about selling off the SLR and going to more of a compact camera.

I have been pondering the Panasonic Lumix LX7 or the Lumix DMC ZS20. I really like the flash boot that the LX7 has, but love the 20x zoom of the DMC.

I have the LX3 and still enjoy using it. I only shoot wide angle and never zoom with the LX3 to take advantage of the fast lens. Plus, its a different style of shooting and makes me think about what I'm shooting more.

If zoom matters, get the ZS20. I got the ZS19, same as ZS20 minus GPS, and my wife loves it. The zoom is very impressive and quality of pics are good. We got it at Costco for $225 and it came with 4gb and case. The case is a nice throw in.

What SLR do you have?

I dont think the iP5 will suck at all. It will have iOS 6 on it, which will be a slight upgrade to iOS 5. The bigger screen will be nice, and if there is anything that iphones are, it's a quality phone. You know what you are getting with an iPhone.
There are only a few things I like about the iPhone but the quality of the build is one thing that I do like. I will probably have the iPhone 5 if all goes right, but I do know that I'm excited for the iOS 6 update tomorrow, because I will finally have a ton of new features for the iphone that you 'Merican's have had since it came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back