Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just glad you replied to me Kmac. All the other tech savvy dudes in here just ignored me. Good thing I can whip any of their asses on a golf course I guess.

First order of business: download an app that teaches you how to putt. :alien:

That's a well taken picture!

I thought you switched the iPhone a while back? Or maybe that was the Mrs.?

Galaxy S3! I just read on bgr that Verizon pre orders are coming in early.

Galaxy S3! I just read on bgr that Verizon pre orders are coming in early.
They are, well, except to my house apparently. Some were delivered today to folks, but all I have gotten is a shipment notification. I check the tracking number and all it says is "marked for pickup." I am guessing it will be sent out tomorrow? No idea.

Just saw that my CC was charged for my preorder, hopefully that means that I will have my S3 soon!

Just saw that my CC was charged for my preorder, hopefully that means that I will have my S3 soon!

Can't wait for you to get yours, WE. It's been a great phone for me so far.

That usually means it shipped or will soon. Maybe tomorrow dude. And they usually send them out quick too. Tomorrow it is dude.

That usually means it shipped or will soon. Maybe tomorrow dude. And they usually send them out quick too. Tomorrow it is dude.

All the stuff I have read on XDA is pointing to overnight delivery. I'm hoping so

Anyone know if someone makes a cord that will connect my Dell to my TV? What would said cord be called?

Anyone know if someone makes a cord that will connect my Dell to my TV? What would said cord be called?

Is your TV a flat screen, HDTV? Because if so, most Windows computers have "VGA" cables that can connect a laptop to a monitor....and most HDTV's also have that kind of monitor port.
2eb544fa-f55f-4405-bf4e-a8c7c31ef5d8.jpg

Or you might be able to connect through an HDMI connection on a HDTV if your computer and TV both have the port.
hdmi2.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks JN. And yeah my tv has HD. It's old though. Like the dinosaur of HDTVs.

Just depends on whatever connections your computer/TV have. The best option would be HDMI to HDMI. You could go DVI/VGA to HDMI converter or even any other combo. Figure out what ports you have on either one and guaranteed they make a connector for it. Amazon is a good place to check. Newegg also.

Then most likely you'd have the former - the VGA / Computer monitor port. Look for this on the back of the TV and on the side of your computer:

300px-SVGA_port.jpg

You can purchase the cable online for relatively cheap I think.

Cool thanks JN.

MacBook pro with the retina display and intel i7 is dead sexy

Cool thanks JN.

No problem. But just so you know, it's only the video that can come out of the laptop to the TV - not the sound. And depending upon what is on your computer and/or TV, bahester's option of adapters could solve the problem. It can get confusing, LOL.

No problem. But just so you know, it's only the video that can come out of the laptop to the TV - not the sound. And depending upon what is on your computer and/or TV, bahester's option of adapters could solve the problem. It can get confusing, LOL.

They also make adapters too that split into another cord that you can plug in so you can get sound too. We use em in the office. A lot of HDMI cords have em now, obviously more expensive though. JN basically covered you.

Wow, you guys sure are geniuses lol. I'll have to do some research.

I wish the iPhone 5 would hurry up and release so the Kmac will stop all of this S3 ridiculous nonsense talk!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

I wish the iPhone 5 would hurry up and release so the Kmac will stop all of this S3 ridiculous nonsense talk!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Have you seen what the iPhone 5 is expected to look like? Apple needs to rethink that one if they plan on releasing it...by the time its released it will already be outdated.

It shipped this morning with overnight delivery. FedEx doesn't deliver on Saturday....I won't get it til Monday.

It shipped this morning with overnight delivery. FedEx doesn't deliver on Saturday....I won't get it til Monday.

Depends. Is it FedEx or FedEx Home? One does and one doesnt unless its paid for which I doubt. FYI, At&t is selling the Infuse 4G car dock for next to nothing and according to the nerds on xda will work with the S3. Going to the att store during lunch to see if they have any and if it looks good.

Depends. Is it FedEx or FedEx Home? One does and one doesnt unless its paid for which I doubt. FYI, At&t is selling the Infuse 4G car dock for next to nothing and according to the nerds on xda will work with the S3. Going to the att store during lunch to see if they have any and if it looks good.

Ooh I've been looking for a car dock for the S3...

Tapping from my S3

Ok, from what I have read is that FedEx will deliver on Saturday with the way Verizon ships, for some reason FedEx just has the expected delivery date set as Monday. So, with that, I have no clue what to expect.

Let me know if the Infuse cardock works, I will grab one as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back