Energy Drinks & Shots

Hehe, if I would have been using it it he car this morning I wouldn't have spilled it on my tie, that's for sure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

See, the straw is important. On the rare occasion that JB and I share a drink we always fight about the straw. He hates them and I refuse to drink something without one.

See, the straw is important. On the rare occasion that JB and I share a drink we always fight about the straw. He hates them and I refuse to drink something without one.

I've never used it, but lately they have been strategically placing it in front of the mouth of the can, so I have to take it off. Usually it's on the side and it can just be ignored.

lol so many options here. But why does it come with a straw?

It's the Rockstar In the pink can. Low calories and all that, marketed towards the ladies so they atach a straw with it, but it's one of the best tasting ones. They make two that come in the skinny red bull type cans, one is pink and one is white. The pink one cold be the best tasting energy drink I have ever had.

Monster - Can't go wrong. Tons of great flavors and great kick! By far my favorite flavor.

AMP - tastes great, but doesn't give much kick.

Rockstar - Also tastes great with some kick.

Xyience - This is an energy drink?

Red Bull - I can't stand the taste but people sure seem to like it...

I love these things as much as I love golf lol...

It's the Rockstar In the pink can. Low calories and all that, marketed towards the ladies so they atach a straw with it, but it's one of the best tasting ones. They make two that come in the skinny red bull type cans, one is pink and one is white. The pink one cold be the best tasting energy drink I have ever had.

I have no shame, I'll use a straw in the name of great taste.

I'll bring you all these packaged straws...hehehe

Swung by the Circle K a little bit ago and found a few of the Xenergy drinks. No luck on the Cherry/Lime, but I grabbed the 2 flavors they have; Cherry Rush and Mango Guava.

Swung by the Circle K a little bit ago and found a few of the Xenergy drinks. No luck on the Cherry/Lime, but I grabbed the 2 flavors they have; Cherry Rush and Mango Guava.

Got to find a circle K near me

Mango is pretty good, cran-razz is better IMO. I really want to try Cherry-Lime, not sure if we have it in Canada though.

Got to find a circle K near me
There is one up here by work, and another by the house, going to check that one on my way home.

I used google maps to find the one here by work... :D

Right now.

images

I need to try this... NOW

its just a search engine...like google.

I am gonna come out with my own, it will be called "excellence", it will be a can of my sweat!

its just a search engine...like google.

I am gonna come out with my own, it will be called "excellence", it will be a can of my sweat!

That is amazing.

Circle K near us still has the BOGO on Xenergy drinks and GG just came back with 10 of them. Ends up being about $1 a piece. Might have to go back later and clear them out.

Circle K near us still has the BOGO on Xenergy drinks and GG just came back with 10 of them. Ends up being about $1 a piece. Might have to go back later and clear them out.

hahaha, your love for energy drinks is aesome. you not making your own red bull anymore?

hahaha, your love for energy drinks is aesome. you not making your own red bull anymore?

I still do, but I just prefer the taste of these. Plus they are sugar free and zero calories which are perfect for my diet. I have about 8 more lbs to go.

Wow, great deal on those. Xenergy are still the most expensive ones in our C-stores other than Red Bull. We have sales on every other kind under the sun but never on Xenergy. I'd buy them out of stock too!

Heck of a deal. I Picked up a good but yesterday, still searching for the Cherry/Lime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still do, but I just prefer the taste of these. Plus they are sugar free and zero calories which are perfect for my diet. I have about 8 more lbs to go.

damn man, your gonna have to hand me down all of your old shorts :)

damn man, your gonna have to hand me down all of your old shorts :)

Now they will fit again.
But you know if you come by, I am sure we have some clothing to assist...hehe

Back