Energy Drinks & Shots

I usually have one a day. I try to stick to the sugar-free ones as energy drinks tend to be loaded with sugar, and the sugar crash I get after is not what I want out of the drinks.

I'll buy whatever is on sale that day but it's usually some variety of Rockstar. If I really need it, I'll have another in the afternoon. The bad thing about having them regularly is that you develop a tolerance to them, so they don't have the effect they used to. I find when this happens, I'll stop drinking them on the weekend. Usually, that two or three days is enough to get rid of that tolerance.

Good morning Jb
ugu3u8et.jpg

Why are you taking a picture of your feet TH? This isnt a Monday morning weigh in. :D

Why are you taking a picture of your feet TH? This isnt a Monday morning weigh in. :D

Haha that made me laugh. This is my first blue after about 2 weeks of paisley.. I just like to mix it up occasionally.

So plugged shrimp tail is coming to play golf today. And starts out with a blue? That dude wont break 90 today. Everybody knows the taste of feet lead to bad scores.

So plugged shrimp tail is coming to play golf today. And starts out with a blue? That dude wont break 90 today. Everybody knows the taste of feet lead to bad scores.

Im curious how you know what the taste of feet is like.. hmmmm

Okay, so we know that the Paisleys taste a lot like Squirt soda.

I haven't had a blue again since trying the paisleys, so ... TH - other than your feet, what does the blue taste like?

I haven't had a blue again since trying the paisleys, so ... TH - other than your feet, what does the blue taste like?

Windex with a splash of rotten sweet tarts. Mix in some horse hair and you have the blue.

My morning routine...

ubegahun.jpg

Windex with a splash of rotten sweet tarts. Mix in some horse hair and you have the blue.

Okay, JB's going with "sex panther"

I think it is similar to the Paisley... It isnt quite as good, but its a good way to mix it up after quite a few Paisleys

I think it is similar to the Paisley... It isnt quite as good, but its a good way to mix it up after quite a few Paisleys

So, basically you're saying that there's no point in getting it, other than getting JB going.

So, basically you're saying that there's no point in getting it, other than getting JB going.

No there is.. It is light like the paisley but more of a fruit flavor.. Ward has a good description of it a few pages back...

But getting JB to describe the taste always makes my morning :alien:

Everybody knows the taste of feet lead to bad scores.

There's a Rex Ryan joke in there but I only had one energy drink this morning, so I'm not quite awake enough for it

I know amongst my boys I'm in the minority in liking the Ultra Blue not like the Paisley but JB's taste buds are affected by the crazy smoke he inhales

Think it has more of a tangerine flavor to it. Just different. And Ward is going low today now....

I know amongst my boys I'm in the minority in liking the Ultra Blue not like the Paisley but JB's taste buds are affected by the crazy smoke he inhales

Think it has more of a tangerine flavor to it. Just different. And Ward is going low today now....

You guys are both ridiculous. And snatch and grab plugged shrimp tail is not going low. Ask JeffReedMO

I am with you. Blue is the best. Paisley is flavorless in comparison.

You guys are both ridiculous. And snatch and grab plugged shrimp tail is not going low. Ask JeffReedMO
He plays blades though...

Back