Energy Drinks & Shots

Currently drinking a Red Bull Summer Edition. The kiwi flavor is not terrible.

I've been drinking almost primarily Monster Ultra Black lately, I had the OG Ultra today (white) and it was a pretty rude awakening. The black is by far the best of the bunch to me.

Xyience, I love you. So good.

First time.....not bad!

b78e58a3ed5ef9d3e3e6aa42461c4b89.jpg

Looking at the picture, I jsut think "That is a tasty burger"

It's still early and I'm already thinking I'm going to need a Monster Zero this afternoon.

I was at a golf outing monday, and they were sponsored by Cintron energy drinks. They were giving them out like crazy so I decided to try a few. They are really good. Has anyone else had these? The ones I had were the black can (original) and the Cranberry. I remember this brand years ago but it seems like these are totally revamped.

Has anyone tried the V8 V-fusion energy drinks?

My wife picked a 6 pack up two weeks ago and we both really enjoyed it (Peach-Mango). This past weekend she picked up two more six packs. She really liked the Raspberry-Vanilla and I did not. I thought the Baked Apple Cinnamon was good and she did not.

Just grabbed a case of ultra white at sam's for school, which should last me a month, maybe less if I don't get this house crap figured out hahahaha

Has anyone tried the V8 V-fusion energy drinks?

My wife picked a 6 pack up two weeks ago and we both really enjoyed it (Peach-Mango). This past weekend she picked up two more six packs. She really liked the Raspberry-Vanilla and I did not. I thought the Baked Apple Cinnamon was good and she did not.
The Peach Mango sounds good, those other two not so much.

Some days you just need an added boost!
58150b9363ee1554b58273c5cad423bb.jpg

Energy Drinks & Shots

Energy Drinks & Shots

Yesterday's afternoon pick me up.. not bad. Tasted really good!

b4b73d90ddd1da97d1975a1b0bab9827.jpg

Last edited:
Ultra Black today. Freaking love this one, saw this weekend Sam's has cases of it too, I'm in.

0af990a0fcd604fb9a37c5036ca967f4.jpg

Thought I'd give this a try

Its undrinkable.

Anyone tried this flavor yet?

a174cb84a9ef98cb4aae6b8186173a38.jpg

Im concerned though, last time they brought us a pretty color, the blue was born and so was feet flavored Monster.
Black is beautiful

Back