Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, I honestly think the RXT's and R11's are as easy to hit as the 2.0's or the 800's. I also think they're just as forgiving. The heads might be a bit smaller but they aren't hard to hit bro.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Well I trust your insight, and from your thoughts in the RXT thread I went in and tried them. I did like them, but I would need a higher launching shaft. Perhaps I shall add the new clevelands with the miyazakis in them as well. High launching graphite should help get my balls up.

Ah dangit you done got me seriously thinking!

--
tapatalk

Well I trust your insight, and from your thoughts in the RXT thread I went in and tried them. I did like them, but I would need a higher launching shaft. Perhaps I shall add the new clevelands with the miyazakis in them as well. High launching graphite should help get my balls up.

Ah dangit you done got me seriously thinking!

--
tapatalk

That's our TC though SW lol. Every time I ponder TC shows up and before I know it I've bought it.

Wife looks at me like I'm crazy when I blame TC all the time LOL

That's our TC though SW lol. Every time I ponder TC shows up and before I know it I've bought it.

Wife looks at me like I'm crazy when I blame TC all the time LOL

Haha, dudes just got the knowledge and he's a sales machine to boot, scary combo.

Sad part is, it took both my golftec instructor and a taylormade fitter to convince me to even swap shafts, TC now has me pondering a whole new set.

--
tapatalk

SW, RXT's + KBS Tour 90's = thank me later!

hahaha, I'm deadly serious. You want a little higher launch and some supreme feel, that combo will rock your world.

Jman, you crack me up! I'm uploading some pics of my putter collection, which I blame on you to my wife all the time, lol

hahaha, I'm deadly serious. You want a little higher launch and some supreme feel, that combo will rock your world.

Jman, you crack me up! I'm uploading some pics of my putter collection, which I blame on you to my wife all the time, lol

GOOD! Its about time man! Glad I can push you the way you push me lol.

Seriously though, you've got me 5 kinds of excited about the incoming C-Taper's.

GOOD! Its about time man! Glad I can push you the way you push me lol.

Seriously though, you've got me 5 kinds of excited about the incoming C-Taper's.

For good reason too. I'm very interested in seeing how they perform in your 2.0's. I was way too chicken to go that route.

For good reason too. I'm very interested in seeing how they perform in your 2.0's. I was way too chicken to go that route.

Should be the ticket, I'm a true high-ball hitter, was my only knock on the Tour Stiff's when I had them, its why I had to go back to the S300's...that and I hate the feel of Project X iron shafts.

Should be the ticket, I'm a true high-ball hitter, was my only knock on the Tour Stiff's when I had them, its why I had to go back to the S300's...that and I hate the feel of Project X iron shafts.

Gawd, we're a lot alike. You're gonna be in love dude.

Gawd, we're a lot alike. You're gonna be in love dude.

Ain't it the truth? lol

I've gotta make an outing dude.

Ain't it the truth? lol

I've gotta make an outing dude.

You really do. You might faint when you see all the equipment.

Since this is the pondering thread, let's make it official: Tour Black #9 is on the radar.

I'm pondering installing a miyazaki blue in my 3 wood.

I'm pondering installing a miyazaki blue in my 3 wood.

That's a sweet ponder bro. I always wanted to put a black in my old superfast 3wood. I bet it's lethal.

That's a sweet ponder bro. I always wanted to put a black in my old superfast 3wood. I bet it's lethal.

You started this ponder for me, and the blue is sitting there looking at me, daring me to put it in the 3 wood, do I have the balls to do it though, thats the question. And i love your ponder of the #9.

You started this ponder for me, and the blue is sitting there looking at me, daring me to put it in the 3 wood, do I have the balls to do it though, thats the question. And i love your ponder of the #9.

There's only one way to make a ponder go away bro, and that's too execute. I say do it. Worse case scenario is you pull it back out. Nothing wrong with playing a driver at 43'', lol

Since this is the pondering thread, let's make it official: Tour Black #9 is on the radar.

Awesome putter!!!! I hope you buy one so I don't have to haha!!! Eventually I'd like to have one in my stable but I'm just not there yet. It really is a great looking putter. Probably my favourite out of the tour black line.

Awesome putter!!!! I hope you buy one so I don't have to haha!!! Eventually I'd like to have one in my stable but I'm just not there yet. It really is a great looking putter. Probably my favourite out of the tour black line.

It is hands down my favorite, but I've determined that I'm a crappy putter with a heel shafted putter. It sucks b/c they suit my eye, and b/c that's what Phil putts with, lol. I've been seeing some good deals on the Bay bro.

It is hands down my favorite, but I've determined that I'm a crappy putter with a heel shafted putter. It sucks b/c they suit my eye, and b/c that's what Phil putts with, lol. I've been seeing some good deals on the Bay bro.

I absolutely love mine until I get on slow greens. And thats my fault not the putters. As soon as I have to extend my stroke it goes downhill fast. See: TMC.

haha I was glued to a couple listings on them a few weeks ago.. Got as low as like.. 145... I just couldn't pull the trigger.

I absolutely love mine until I get on slow greens. And thats my fault not the putters. As soon as I have to extend my stroke it goes downhill fast. See: TMC.

Interesting thoughts Ninja. That makes sense too. I guess the longer the stroke the more apt that face is to closing.

Interesting thoughts Ninja. That makes sense too. I guess the longer the stroke the more apt that face is to closing.

Yep. The accuracy and feel are second to none. It's just my personal flaws that ruin it heh.

This man speaks the truth. KBS 90's would be perfect with the RXT's. :callaway: I had the regular Razr X's with the KBS and the ball flight was perfect

I sit here as my wife is asleep pondering about how amazingly my equipment has changed since finding THP.

From Hippo's to 2.0's and more, crazy crazy crazy. Love this place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i'm really considering buying the r11 driver,does anyone have any reviews on here or some more info they could give me?i had a shot of my friends and i hit it with such a lovely flight and it flew for miles.can't remember how far exactly but it just looked so sweet.i can't even remember what shaft was on it other than it was stiff and the head was set to 8 degree's.

i'm really considering buying the r11 driver,does anyone have any reviews on here or some more info they could give me?i had a shot of my friends and i hit it with such a lovely flight and it flew for miles.can't remember how far exactly but it just looked so sweet.i can't even remember what shaft was on it other than it was stiff and the head was set to 8 degree's.

There is a big review thread on the R11 woods on the forums. I have the 10.5 and love mine. Stock shaft is the fujikura blur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back