Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh so he's about to go black.
I still want that bag.

Speaking of bags, didnt someone here buy that OGIO bag with the silent slot technology? I really want to hear some feedback on that.

I still want that bag.

Speaking of bags, didnt someone here buy that OGIO bag with the silent slot technology? I really want to hear some feedback on that.

I think it might have been one of those fringe members that now that the holiday contest is over just might be gone Johnson.

I'd love some feedback too as I have my eye on it for next year.

yep...and you know what they say about that.....

haha I might have to go black as that sucker has all the bells and whistles and looks durable to boot:thumb:

I still want that bag.

As do I...that is my #1 ponder now that my current bag is starting to fall apart.

I think it might have been one of those fringe members that now that the holiday contest is over just might be gone Johnson.

I'd love some feedback too as I have my eye on it for next year.

The chamber was 25% off at gppgolf. I came so close to pulling the trigger so many times. Biggest regret of 2011 :banghead:

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

Yep I got the C130 but it has a hole rubbed in the side where the cart strap connector has rubbed through on the left side. I love the pockets etc. on the C130 but the material was a bit weak.

The Ogio Chamber looks pretty sweet OG

The chamber was 25% off at gppgolf. I came so close to pulling the trigger so many times. Biggest regret of 2011 :banghead:

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

Is that the one that holds the clubs in place? If so, I think I want that bag, but want to hear how people like it first.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Yep that's it. Eliminates club chatter and holds them in place. I want to hear some thoughts on it too before pulling the trigger. I did a very solid hawkponder when it went on sale at gpp

Beast mode from tapatalk

I am also looking for a good stand/carry bag. I looked at a few Sun Mountain stand bags Saturday and was impressed, I may start walking every once in a while so I am pondering...

Here's the preliminary list.
Driver: Cleveland Black, Cleveland Classic, Adams 12'.

My supertri seemed to have lost its pop toward the end of the season so I'll be pondering a new big stick. I won't be needing an adjustable driver because I rarely took advantage of the feature (but won't avoid them). As of right now I'm looking at the CG Black, CG Classic, and Adams 12. I'm assuming the CG Classic won't score well because I'm a lower flight and spin player, but I love it aesthetically and therefore need to hit it. I'll also be replacing my putter but I can use my friend's SC anytime so it isn't as pressing. Here's to finding the heir to my supertri.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Pondering the new TM woods. Really looking forward to trying them out, especially the RBZ range. A bit curious about this new Penta as well that we're hearing rumours about.

Pondering the new TM woods. Really looking forward to trying them out, especially the RBZ range. A bit curious about this new Penta as well that we're hearing rumours about.

Ditto. RBZ FW is on my list to demo. Going to be hard to keep up with all the new gear this year.

which bushnell GPS do you have??

Got the Yardage Pro XGC+. Really liking it so far...but it could use better instructions. I know there's more I can do with it...just no idea how.

I'm with you on the Sambas. I want them so much.

My wife: "Will you please shut the eff up with the golf Sambas?"

I think that's code for....'buy them so you'll shut up about them'

My wife: "Will you please shut the eff up with the golf Sambas?"

Pondering a hybrid. I haven't gotten to hit any new clubs for a long time and that should change this week. I plan on going to Golfsmith and hitting many different ones this weekend. I wish they had the Heavy hybrid to demo.

Chris - Cookie can speak on this better than I can, but I think you can buy one with a 30 day trial period?

I'm seriously pondering a multiple iron set up after the MC. J40 DPC, ZStars, VRs and some VRs Forged. That would be ridiculous.

I'm seriously pondering a multiple iron set up after the MC. J40 DPC, ZStars, VRs and some VRs Forged. That would be ridiculous.

that would be true Marcawesome style right there!

I want to hit the new R11 driver bad, Yes, I am pondering that! I 'liked" the first R11 but it was lacking.

that would be true Marcawesome style right there!

Lol I'm thinking this

4i: Vrs
5i, 6i: ZStar
7i: VRs Forged
8i,9i,PW: J40 DPC

Hahahahaa.... C Kua shafts of course.

I want to hit the new R11 driver bad, Yes, I am pondering that! I 'liked" the first R11 but it was lacking.

Same here dude. I was messing around at golfsmith with the R11 (not the new one) and the RIP Beta shaft has me intrigued. I could see that in the new R11, with more forgiveness... BOOM!

Same here dude. I was messing around at golfsmith with the R11 (not the new one) and the RIP Beta shaft has me intrigued. I could see that in the new R11, with more forgiveness... BOOM!

I didnt even think about shafts. just added forgiveness. Thats one thing the first R11 really lacked.

Pondering a hybrid. I haven't gotten to hit any new clubs for a long time and that should change this week. I plan on going to Golfsmith and hitting many different ones this weekend. I wish they had the Heavy hybrid to demo.

As Hawk mentioned, yes they offer a 30 day money back guarantee. You can order from boccieri.com and get free shipping, etc also. When I bought mine it was $159 and I would order another one in a heartbeat. Easily the most consistent club in my bag.

I didnt even think about shafts. just added forgiveness. Thats one thing the first R11 really lacked.

That would make this driver sick! That is one thing I did not like about the R11 driver. It was great when you hit it on the sweet spot. If you were barely off, you were punished for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back