Equipment Tie In - #TheKing

You know? I just dream of competition in a golf tournament. The equipment tie in is awesome don't get me wrong.
But I would play these events with my own sticks!

To me it's the event that interests me, the equipment is just gravy.

I do like gravy though!

Same here. The equipment is just icing on the cake. The competition, camaraderie, and the Callaway tie-in are more than enough to make this event one of a kind.

Wait just a darn second. You're telling me not only do we get to golf at an exceptional golf course, with folks from one of the greatest companies in the game of golf, but we get to do it with some super exciting new weapons of mass distance? If this wasn't THP, I'd call you a liar, but THP is just crazy enough to make all those things happen, and at the same time!

This sounds fantastic and with more to come, I can only cross my fingers and hope for a shot at teaming up with Harry to beat down #Chad and his misfits. Plus there is more yet to come, can't wait!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Unprecedented access to OEM insiders, Ryder cup style competition with THPrs, a new driver and a lot more stuff that hasn't been revealed yet. That doesn't suck.

Understatement of the century. :D

Really want to be in this event before this thread just to share/compete with great people, both THP and Callaway. It's been a treat getting to "know" the Callaway guys through various forums and social media outlets. All seem like just really good people. Makes it easy to support them and the company they represent.

Already a great event to begin with...Bringing equipment into it is just the cherry on top.

Keeping my fingers crossed I eventually make it on a team :)

Like many have referenced in precious posts the equipment add on is just that. An add on. The meat and potatoes that make THP events like no other is the great staff, the daily THPers, and the amazing golf courses. I would still be in if all I received was a bag of three tees and a wet towel to clean the clubs with.

It's about the life long friendships made what counts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't beat a driver, especially one from Callaway. I think they have the best driver selection on the market right now!

Just catching up from being out of town last week and caught this thread. This event keeps getting better and better!

We will have even more on this in the next few days too.

Man the more I read about this event, the more I wish the timing would work for me. Some EXTREMELY lucky THPers will have the time of their life. Can't wait to follow along everyone's journey.

Ohhhhhhh yes! The fun doesn't stop! Slightly OT from the equipment, is it known who the other 8 zoocrew players will be? Obviously Haneline has to be on Chad's team, he's got a solid head of hair as well.

Awesome! More stuff to look forward to this week, in addition to finding out the newest members of Team Chad and Team Choke...I mean Harry :p

Can't wait for more details!

#Imwithharry!

Pretty amazing that after everything that Callaway is doing here that this is also going to be tied in. Time to let the Big Dog out!

More? Really? You and Callaway have already hit it far, far out of the park with this event already, and I can't want it any more than I already do! But, I know you, so BRING IT BABY!

This event is getting better every day! Callaway is really stepping it up this year and I am so excited to see what's yet to come!

Nice, looking forward to this as it's likely the biggest unknown about the event AFAIK.

April will be here before we know it!

This is another event where the equipment tie-in is nice, but it would be incredible even without it...I wish I was in just to have the opportunity to spend the coupld of days picking the brains of Harry and yes, even Chad. Obviously, I'm a big fan of the approach they have brought to Callaway over the past couple of years, and this is a rare opportunity to actually meet and spend time with people who are really good in a different field.

Can't help but to keep pondering about this one.

It's just so intriguing. New equipment or not, you KNOW this one will be memorable.

This is another event where the equipment tie-in is nice, but it would be incredible even without it...I wish I was in just to have the opportunity to spend the coupld of days picking the brains of Harry and yes, even Chad. Obviously, I'm a big fan of the approach they have brought to Callaway over the past couple of years, and this is a rare opportunity to actually meet and spend time with people who are really good in a different field.

QFT, the equipment is like the icing on the cake, but even without an equipment tie in I have no doubt this event would be truly amazing!!!

You are getting sleepy...you know you want to make an announcement about this...
hypnotize.jpg

Dear JB, oops I mean Santa :p All I want for christmas is entry into #TheKing

You are getting sleepy...you know you want to make an announcement about this...
hypnotize.jpg

Really excited about this years drivers. I owned every one of last years at some point they were all that good!

Back