Euro 2012 (Spoilers)

Italy have looked good going forward and scored a great goal, and score an even better one from Balotelli again as I type this. Germany are going to struggle now.

I am feeling sick. If we lose it's totally my fault. First game I am watching alone at home because I have a stupid test tomorrow. I should get my priorities right.

Definitely a better effort from Germany in this half, but Buffon has been a stud all game long.

Impressive free kick from Reus and an event better save from Buffon. Germany look out of ideas.

What a miss my Marchiso.

And wow, what a miss by Kroos

Total surprise result as far as I'm concerned, but well done Italy. Makes me feel a bit better knowing Italy couldn't beat us in regulation play. The final's a replay of the group game then.

Tapped via tapatalk

Hmmmm. That just made it interesting

Wow. Looks like Balotelli played well today. I like watching him play, can't wait until the final.

Italy played well today and Balotelli showed what he is capable of. Germany never really got going tonight, not sure why they took Gomez off for Klose when they needed goals might have been better playing both of them.

Will be an interesting final, hopefully Italy have ago rather than trying to stop Spain playing - and maybe Spain will start with a striker.

If Balotelli and Buffon both show up like that against Spain we should be in store for one heck of a final.

Italy played well today and Balotelli showed what he is capable of. Germany never really got going tonight, not sure why they took Gomez off for Klose when they needed goals might have been better playing both of them.

Gomez's movement off the ball is crappy. He also contributes nothing to the link up play and is prone to getting isolated if the defenders are good enough to shut down his supply lines. Plus he and Ozil play like crud together where as Ozil and Klose works quite well.

Don't get me wrong, Gomez isn't a bad striker but a fox in the box doesn't work so well against defenses like that. Probably the same reason Torres didn't come on against Portugal yesterday when they were looking for a goal.

Pirlo is the best player on the Italian squad. I like watching him play. He just always seems to make the right decision.

Damn hermans. They always have their terrible game in the knockout stages. I dislike Italy. Go Spain.

Tight win vs. Portugal, Ronaldo's face when he realized he will not get to kick penalty was priceless.
Italy surprised me by outclassing Germany, the center backs for Germany played horribly IMO.
Excited for the final on Sunday, should be a great match.
VAMOS ESPAÑA!!

Spain in red, Italy in blue, all is right with the world. Hoping for an exciting 90 minutes here, Go Spain!

And 1-0 Spain! Great set up by Fabregas.

Come on Spain......Scorchio!

And now ESPN decides to stop working. WHY?????

Feed just came back on for me.

Casillas is having a true captains game...some great work in goal.

I missed the first goal. I hope they show a replay.

Back