I am still terrible at Yoga but I am loving it! JB and I both agreed we were going to treat ourselves to something special for our birthdays and I think I am going to use that to sign up for a series of 10 classes here. They have early morning yoga on the beach or just regular classes at the studio so I have to decide which one would be better.

The beach?? That'd be so awesome!!

The beach?? That'd be so awesome!!

I used to get up at 5 and do crossfit and it was hard at first to be physical at that hour but after about a week I loved it! I bet you will really like running in the morning because just like you said it's cooler and you just feel great the rest of the day.

Yup, we are only a few miles from the beach so they offer classes and some of them are even free right on the beach. It sounds so amazing.

I just got a pair of those Skechers Shape Ups, they are soo cool :D When I first tried them on and walked around with them, it felt like I was going to fall over, but that's the trick. I see a lot of people at work with them, I've grown 3 inches wearing them :) Hee hee...This weekend when we go walking, I'm going to wear these :good:

I just got a pair of those Skechers Shape Ups, they are soo cool :D When I first tried them on and walked around with them, it felt like I was going to fall over, but that's the trick. I see a lot of people at work with them, I've grown 3 inches wearing them :) Hee hee...This weekend when we go walking, I'm going to wear these :good:
Your going to love those shoes. My wife loved them so much she bought the sandal version too.

I have a pair too! I went from one who suffered from noassatall syndrome to baby got back........jk ;). I've been doing P90x. It is pretty hard, but after a while, you get addicted.

I don't understand weight... I went to camp and did not eat much because the food was not good... at all... And it was a camp so I was running alot and outside sweating constantly. I came back expecting to loose weight. I weighed my same 127 before I left (am about 5'3 now) and when I came back I was 135! It makes no sense. And then for the next few days I chilled out most of the time because I was tired and sore from camp. Weighed myself again and was back to 127! It makes no sense... Hahahahaha

You probably built up muscle while doing all that exercise. I'd guess that you also had more water weight to throw off the scale. If weight fell of as quickly as it was gained things would be easy. Just keep up with the exercise and you'll get where you want. I've been leaning up for the past 4 years and the more you lose the more effort it takes to keep lowering the #'s on the scale.

dude i eat all the time and can easily out eat my friends who weigh 250-275 but dont gain a single pound. I think i have gained 20 pounds in the last 6 years.
Im 6 foot 165-170. As a freshmen in highschool i was 5'9 140 and as a senior i was 5'11 160, now 2 years out of school almost 3 and definitely not working out or exercising near as much i have gained a whole 5-10 pounds haha figure that one out! i have a hell of a metabolism. I dont understand weight at all!

dude i eat all the time and can easily out eat my friends who weigh 250-275 but dont gain a single pound. I think i have gained 20 pounds in the last 6 years.
Im 6 foot 165-170. As a freshmen in highschool i was 5'9 140 and as a senior i was 5'11 160, now 2 years out of school almost 3 and definitely not working out or exercising near as much i have gained a whole 5-10 pounds haha figure that one out! i have a hell of a metabolism. I dont understand weight at all!

Come back after your 30 and married with kids and tell me how it's going.

Come back after your 30 and married with kids and tell me how it's going.

lol I wont let myself get overweight. I have pretty good genes, my grandpa is 67 and still plays slowpitch softball and is pretty good. I was fortunate to be blessed with that athletic gene and promised myself i would not lay around or let my weight get out of control. Im a pretty determined person when i need to do something, i just cant figure out why i cant gain at least a few pounds and keep it.

I'm on a roll with my new Shape Ups!! I :love: them!! The other day I walked over 5 miles, yesterday I walked 3 miles and today I walked 2 miles already and its 8:30am :clapp: Last night's walk was brutal, we live up in the hills so my walk last night was completely uphill and I was feeling it in my legs. I walk a mile every morning, or at least I'm trying to at least. My vanpool's first stop is about a mile from where my office is, so I'll get off and just walk the rest of the way and then I'll walk when I get home from work. So this week, I've walked about 10 miles. WOW!!!

I'm doing very well with my walking...I've been using my tennis shoes Shape Ups and I just bought myself a pair of the Mary Jane version so that I could wear at work to walk in :) They are AWESOME :clapp:

Last night I walked 3.5 miles. Monday I walked 3.15 miles, last week I walked 2.7 miles and on the weekend before that I walked 6.5 miles. I'm trying to get out at least 2-3 times during the week and at least once on the weekends. So far soo good!!

Now that the temps are dropping and my sand volleyball season is fading, I'm back on the wagon for the gym routine. Sore cannot begin to explain how I'm feeling right now... ugh. I don't think running a couple of miles in the 5 finger shoes was my best idea to get back into it since I can hardly walk today.

I'm back as well. Now that its cooler weather and we're having a break from the rain, I'm back into my regular walking after work. Monday, I walked 1.67 miles in just under 25 minutes :clapp: I'm a fast walker and wanted to get home before it was completely pitch dark outside :) Yesterday was a golf lesson, so when I get home tonight, I should be able to walk a few miles!

After being sick the past three weeks, I went back to the gym Monday. Basic lifts and 30 minutes of cardio (elliptical) Monday and yesterday. Chest, lats, biceps and triceps are all pretty sore, but feel pretty good. Taking the day off from lifting, so it'll be 45 minutes of cardio - 30 minutes elliptical and 15 minutes on the stationary bike.

I have been going swimming for 45 min before work 3 times a week and have noticed by stamina on the couse has imprived a lot and I can wear some shorts again that didnt fit last season haha

Back