That key on my keyboard above the "2" key and to the right of the Esc key? hehe

Really my F1 is above the 1! key?? Must be a Mac thing!! #applebabyya!!

The new season should be starting soon at the end of the month :clapp: Will be watching this on our new HD TV :joy:

Gonna be in Shanghai mid april. Just realized the Chinese Grand Prix is gonna be there during the same time.
Best new's i've gotten in a while.
:banana::bananadance::banana::bananadance::joy:

Gonna be in Shanghai mid april. Just realized the Chinese Grand Prix is gonna be there during the same time.
Best new's i've gotten in a while.
:banana::bananadance::banana::bananadance::joy:

Awesome...Awesome...Awesome... :clapp:

heck you might even have the whole place to yourself.....hahaha... I was bummed when Bahrain was bumped...one less race... but we got the whole season ahead of us...so much can happen... its anybody's championship... can schumi improve.. can vettel repeat.. how about the mclarens.. but for me most importantly...will Kamui podium??? go sauber!!!

I had no idea what F1 was before reading this thread. On my keyboard its the same key as my Help key.
I have to say F1 its more fun than watching cars go in a circle.

so HRT just released their new car for 2011.
Are they stupid or something? Why wait till the last pre-season test to unveil your car? You sucked last year, you're probably going to be hopeless again thsi year. I'd think they'd be pushing to get as many miles on their car as possible!
When they break down in the first race, many heads will shake.

i don't know about that...they are a back of pack team...with little or no expectations from the rest of the world to be any different.

i don't know about that...they are a back of pack team...with little or no expectations from the rest of the world to be any different.

Sure, but so are Lotus and Virgin, but they're going as hard as they can.
Heck, Torro Rosso and Sauber are showing potential this year!
To be a slacker in F1 is just silly. It'll be interesting to see how they do with the new qualifying restrictions of being within 107% of the lead car. Last year, they wouldn't have qualified for quite a few races.

well to be honest... i am sure they will be quicker than last year... dont you think?

I seriously hope so.
Their aero needed huge amounts of work. CFD for design is great, but apparently not perfect since they just lacked all kinds of down force.

so whats your prediction for australia........? podium...??

It will be Red Bull and Ferrari all year. I think you will see McLaren and Williams on the podium some but it will be tough for anyone to get wins except Red Bull and Ferrari. I hope I'm wrong though.

Go Jenson and Lewis!
Ferrari is a strong team, but they only have one good driver it seems. Red bull and McLaren both have 2 solid drivers so they are my picks.

I'm planning to stay up tonight and watch the race. On at 1:30am here.....

If I had cable, I'd watch it... instead I'll have to find it on the internet tomorrow or later this week

American Indy is on right now. Not the same but it'll fill a need.

f1 Australia is being replayed right now on Speed Channel. If you're like me you already know who won, but I didn't want to wake up at 2 in the morning to watch it live.

Great to see some F1 fans here. I thought Australia was a pretty good race, I think the Pirrelli tyres are gonna shake up a few races. Jury is still out on the DRS though, not a fan myself of that or KERS. I think Red Bull are the team to beat. I wouldn't have said this 2 weeks ago, but I think McLaren will be their closest challengers. Come on JB, bring another drivers title home :good:

i like Jenson, but there is no way he will win a title...he is not gonna get pole...and he can't pass to save his life... is he smooth..is he fast...YES!! can he get around a much slower car..NO!! he won the title by virtue of getting on the front row in a Brawn. Lewis is Macca's best hope for the title..but as fast as Vettel is... i just don't see it.

For those who are actually looking for something other than the 4th round of the Masters to watch. :confused2:
GP of Malaysia is being replayed in 15 minutes on Speed Channel.
Though I'm pretty confident most of you already know who one. I couldn't so i've purposefully kept my head in a paper bag wrapped in a trash bag so I wouldn't find out.
Picture in Picture is man's greatest invention. Haha.

and he can't pass to save his life... is he smooth..is he fast...YES!! can he get around a much slower car..NO!!

How on earth did you come to that conclusion?? You obviously didn't watch the Brazilian GP in his championship winning year then. :wink:

As for Malaysia, wasn't a classic. My hatred for DRS grows with each race!!

How on earth did you come to that conclusion?? You obviously didn't watch the Brazilian GP in his championship winning year then. :wink:

As for Malaysia, wasn't a classic. My hated for DRS grows with each race!!

I concur, when it comes to getting the job done, he can do it when he has the opportunity.
He just isn't crazy like some other drivers.

Back