haha that's hilarious, where's that, Calgary?

a_baa-just-inexplicably-so-idiotic-1.jpg
[/IMG]

I have no idea where it is.

So late last night early this morning (around 3 am), every car in neighborhood was broken into. Money, gps, laptops and a case of wine were all stolen. Lucky for me I never keep anything in my car so they got nothing from me. However, these idiots decided to drink the wine they stole and got pulled over for a DUI. Everything was returned to all my neighbors and these clowns got booked for DUI and theft.

Crooks are just down right idiots. I will wait for the dumbest criminals tv episode to watch it. hahahahaha glad everything is returned

So many things wrong with this title

8455395756_dd4b7ee76e_z.jpg

Satch that is freakin funny. I forgot about this thread. I love it.

Satch that is freakin funny. I forgot about this thread. I love it.

hahahah, yeah, crappy situation, poor choice of words for a title.

I was reading the news earlier today, apparently The Black Family-that's their Surname, visited Disney Land, and their two kids went up to the white rabbit, and the rabbit actor acted all uncomfortable, and refused to hug the kids for pictures, and treated their kids differently and after they left, the rabbit was hugging the little white kids, and so the Black family (they are African American) is suing Disney for being racist, and I believe that the employee who was dubbed racist has been terminated. Plus the park officials offered them $500 to sweep it under the table, and they refused it, anyways, crappy situation, epic fail title lol

here is the original article I was reading when I took the screen shot lol

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout...bit-character-refused-180034301--finance.html

Could an actor playing the White Rabbit be racist?Disneyland is being sued by Jason and Annelia Black, who say their African-American children were treated differently than white kids who approached the “Alice in Wonderland” character for hugs and pictures at the Anaheim, Calif., amusement park.
According to Fox5SanDiego.com, 6-year-old Jason Black Jr. approached his favorite character at the park, but was rebuffed. Jason told the station, “I went to hug him, but he turned his back. It’s made me feel sad because I wanted to really hug him.”
Older brother Elijah reportedly then tried to hold the rabbit’s hand, but was pushed away. At first, Jason Black Sr. thought perhaps a new “no touch” policy had been implemented in the park, until he observed the same character hugging the white children who approached him around the same time.
Black told local news station CBS2 Los Angeles that the White Rabbit had behaved warmly with the white children: “The rabbit ... hugged them, kissed them, posed with them and took pictures. Meanwhile, that made my kids feel horrible."
The family immediately complained to the park and were offered VIP passes, which they reportedly refused. CBS2 also reports that the family was offered $500 to sign a confidentiality agreement, which they declined to do. Instead, the Blacks are asking Disney for a public apology and to fire the actor portraying the White Rabbit.
In a statement to Yahoo News, Suzi Brown, director, media relations and external communications at Disneyland Resort, said, "It would be inappropriate to comment on something that we have not seen. We carefully review all guest claims."

Okay, I don't know who set this up, but my wife and I were laughing so hard we had tears coming out of our eyes.

Okay, I don't know who set this up, but my wife and I were laughing so hard we had tears coming out of our eyes.

Hahahahahahahah this made my day

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Hahahahahahahah this made my day

They messed up big time. You can YouTube the apology the station / lady made. How could they be so stupid?

They messed up big time. You can YouTube the apology the station / lady made. How could they be so stupid?

There are a lot of angry people here. Asian Americans who are deeply offended.

Well they absolutely should be lol like c'mon how could they mess that up??

Wow. That's all.

Fail!

Well saying that my grandparents are from thailand, I consider myself Asian American to an extent and I'm not too offended by it. I thought it was fake

Well saying that my grandparents are from thailand, I consider myself Asian American to an extent and I'm not too offended by it. I thought it was fake

I just saw on the news this evening that Asiana air is upset and considering legal action and they said that it was a huge tarnished blemish on the memory of the four pilots. Given the response, I would say that it was not faked, but I have to admit that I wondered the same thing.

I just saw on the news this evening that Asiana air is upset and considering legal action and they said that it was a huge tarnished blemish on the memory of the four pilots. Given the response, I would say that it was not faked, but I have to admit that I wondered the same thing.

Its definitely not fake you can YouTube the apology from the news station and that woman

I watched a few videos about it, turns our s summer intern was the one who overstepped his authority and confirmed the names he probably thought he was being cute

Back