Fallout - Amazon Prime Video

Okay, I'll watch it now.

I've never played the game but saw that all the episodes were available now so though I might watch when I got a chance. Seeing all of you speak so highly will move it up the list.

Started last night and I need to do a quick Google of the game so I know what's going on.

But, so far, I'm liking it.

Okay, so if I've spent hundreds of hours in the franchise games, I should actually watch this?

I was so worried it'll suck, but apparently not, who would've guessed :oops:
Yes. You should.

I was hesitant, worried even, but it is freaking gooooood.

Negative

Dang. You guys are making it hard to wait but I need a plane show :ROFLMAO:

Dang. You guys are making it hard to wait but I need a plane show :ROFLMAO:
This is why I watched one and stopped last night, I’ve got flights coming, and I could have stayed up way too late binging it.

This is why I watched one and stopped last night, I’ve got flights coming, and I could have stayed up way too late binging it.
Love that it's getting good reviews so far. I was worried about being let down. Even more excited to fire it up now

Love that it's getting good reviews so far. I was worried about being let down. Even more excited to fire it up now
I honestly thought it would be garbage.

But man, they captured the feel of the games perfectly.

Haha. I needed sleep too. Have to work a member guest then drive 4 hours home today, but all I want to do is watch it 😂
Fair….i guess. Hahahaha

Gonna have to get started this weekend... Honestly didn't think this would be something worth watching, so I am pleased to hear the early feedback

I stopped after the first episode because I knew I would fall asleep in the 2nd, and I dont want to miss anything.

Exactly.
I never played Fallout, but I'm all-in on this world building already.
Geez, episode 2 is even better.
I think I got through 4. Good. Solid mix of things and different story lines are being explored without derailing the overall flow.

I stopped after the first episode because I knew I would fall asleep in the 2nd, and I dont want to miss anything.
That first episode was incredible.

I'm soooooo giddy to watch it! There should be no excuse for garbage adaptations after TLOU and now this.

Not a gamer, but I'm through 3 episodes, and it's really a lot of fun. Walton Goggins has been great in every movie/show he's done that I've seen.

I didn't have time for the first episode before work, but heading in now and must watch the first episode before bed.

I didn't have time for the first episode before work, but heading in now and must watch the first episode before bed.
Hahaha, enjoy.

It’s wild.

Never got into video games, but I'm gonna give this a shot.

Watch the credits of each episode at the end. Tons of Easter Eggs going back to the game series as well.This series is per genius

Hope the borderlands movie does justice to that great game series as well

Watch the credits of each episode at the end. Tons of Easter Eggs going back to the game series as well.This series is per genius

Hope the borderlands movie does justice to that great game series as well
The Borderlands movie looks bad bad.

Loved the games. Loved episode 1. Lots of Easter eggs for fans of the game and a good show for my daughter who hasn’t played a game. Definitely a game and show for mature people.

Back