Fallout - Amazon Prime Video

Season 2 coming in...2034?

sure. But so many years to film 6-8 episodes?? It is not "that" much better..
Agreed. If you want to take 2 years but you give me 15 or so episodes then I'm ok with that. but to go 2 years and only have 6-10 episodes kind of sucks. It's like by the time you get to a 3rd or 4th season it's been so long I don't remember what all has happened and feel like I need to rewatch the previous seasons but don't have time usually. There several shows right now where I feel that way so I have them on the back burner.

Agreed. If you want to take 2 years but you give me 15 or so episodes then I'm ok with that. but to go 2 years and only have 6-10 episodes kind of sucks. It's like by the time you get to a 3rd or 4th season it's been so long I don't remember what all has happened and feel like I need to rewatch the previous seasons but don't have time usually. There several shows right now where I feel that way so I have them on the back burner.
I think that is why a lot of these shows lose momentum. There are a bunch of series that I have really enjoyed on these streaming services and by the time the second season hits I have lost interest because I am on to the next thing.

I think that is why a lot of these shows lose momentum. There are a bunch of series that I have really enjoyed on these streaming services and by the time the second season hits I have lost interest because I am on to the next thing.
I can say with most certainty, if it's really going to be 2034 before Season 2, I will probably lose interest.

I can say with most certainty, if it's really going to be 2034 before Season 2, I will probably lose interest.
Is that the time frame given??!! At least this Nov Arcane season two is supposed to come out.. It has been 3 years for an animated series which seems even more bonkers..

I might, but that will probably be around the time Fallout 5 is finally released, and it will drag me back in.;)

Is that the time frame given??!! At least this Nov Arcane season two is supposed to come out.. It has been 3 years for an animated series which seems even more bonkers..
(I posted a link above)

But yes, they are saying 2034. Which is st00pid.

(I posted a link above)

yeah, I am out. I have not even finished season one and now probably won't... 10 years is ridiculous..

yeah, I am out. I have not even finished season one and now probably won't... 10 years is ridiculous..
It doesnt make any sense. There is no way it takes 10 years to accomplish this.

(I posted a link above)

It also mentioned getting into an argument with Walton Goggins about who is more handsome, him storming off set and having to recast Pedro Pascal at the behest of Amazon as part of why it takes so long. It was a bit tongue in cheek.

It also mentioned getting into an argument with Walton Goggins about who is more handsome, him storming off set and having to recast Pedro Pascal at the behest of Amazon as part of why it takes so long. It was a bit tongue in cheek.
Are you saying I skimmed the article?

This has to be a joke!

Are you saying I skimmed the article?
I would never. I'm just refreshing your memory. I know you're a busy guy and can't be expected to retain all the minutiae.

I would never. I'm just refreshing your memory. I know you're a busy guy and can't be expected to retain all the minutiae.
I skimmed the article.

I binged season 1 and thought it was good. Never played the video game though.

They were poking fun at the new way of doing things.

It's been a slow burn for me as life has swallowed a lot of time lately, but we have 1 episode left. It's been a lot of fun. My wife has zero clue about the Fallout universe and she has enjoyed watching it with me

started binging it yesterday through 4 episodes it is really good. Loved the games, my wife never played them so she had to catch up to the whole story.

Back