Fast Food Restaurant Chain Thread

McDonald's cause it's cheap and easy and Subway when I want something cheap, easy and a little healthier.

Don't know how I forgot Subway. Probably the only fast food place that can really qualify as "healthy" - if you avoid the sauces & pile on the veggies.

Chic Fil A
Sonic
Dairy Queen
Zaxby's
What A Burger
Krystal
5 Guys
Firehouse Subs
Moe's
In N Out - when I am out west

Lot's of favorites, but they are all pretty good eating IMO.

Chick-Fil-A, Zaxby's, Five Guys, Larry's Giant Subs and Moe's.

Wishing everyone an awesome 2014!!

If I am eating fast food, I am going all out.

Give me Krystal all day every day. Love it.

A vote for my #2; Sonic. Wish more were around down here.

Chic Fil A
Sonic
Dairy Queen
Zaxby's
What A Burger
Krystal
5 Guys
Firehouse Subs
Moe's
In N Out - when I am out west

Lot's of favorites, but they are all pretty good eating IMO.

Great call on Moe's DD! Love me a big spicy burrito (steak or chicken, black beans, no rice and loaded with fresh jalapenos)!

Chipotle and chic fil a

The only time I eat Chipotle is when I am in the mood for crappy imitation mexican food.

What's the big deal about Chipotle? I have eaten there once and that was enough for me. War said it best, "Crappy imitation Mexican food". As for my favorites:

1. Whataburger
2. Dairy Queen
3. Chik fil a
4. Braum's
5. Wendy's

Chipotle
Five Guys
Noodles and Company
Moes
Smashburger
Lotus Express

I don't really do traditional fast food restaurants. I much prefer walk in, made to order fast casual places. Better food and price isn't really much more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

We just had a new place called Cookout open in town. I think they're based out of NC, but it's cheap and really good. You can get a corn dog as a side. I love it.

McDonalds' Double Cheeseburger meal with only mayo and mustard is my favorite. For breakfast, it's usually a Sausage, Egg and Cheese meal.

2. Zaxby's (Kickin' Chicken Sandwich meal)
3. Chic-Fil-A (Spicy Chicken Sandwich meal)
4. Wendy's (Spicy Chicken Sandwich meal)
5. Taco Bell (Doritos Tacos)

I knew I shouldn't have opened this thread. Guess who's not making sandwiches for lunch again and instead going to Whataburger...

I hardly ever get fast food, because I just feel so terrible about myself after eating haha. But when I do get the urge, I like Five Guys, Chipotle/Moe's/similar, Chik-Fil-A, or Hardee's/Carl's Jr.

We just had a new place called Cookout open in town. I think they're based out of NC, but it's cheap and really good. You can get a corn dog as a side. I love it.

Dude Cookout rocks. They have one in Blacksburg, VA right near Virginia Tech that opened right after I graduated, and I went back to visit my brother there and had some. I was like, "WHY WAS THIS NOT HERE WHEN I WAS???" Cheap + delicious = perfect college food

Y'all got a Cook Out?!?! Might have to make the trip to M'ville sooner rather than later. At at one in NC that was near my brothers and really liked it. Maybe we will get one here in W.R. soon if they are moving south.

When and if I eat fast food I rank my favorites as:

1- Chic-Fil-a
2- Whataburger
3- Smashburger
4- Raising Cane's

Subway is the only fast food joint I go to. In the states I loved going to Popeye's for the chicken.

Checker's is good. I like their fries. I also like Pollo Tropical.

I forgot to include this one. Probably my favorite because I'm partial to subs. Their Italian Sub and Cheese Steak are superb. The rest of their sandwiches are, well, sandwiches, but are good and always fresh.

Define chain. How many locations does the company need to have to qualify?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back