Favorite 4 hybrid?

weeicemon

Reaction score
Handicap
Still looking for a fantastic 4 hybrid. Had the most luck with a Ping G400. Currently playing a Stealth and like it pretty well, but don’t love it. I’d take forgiveness and accuracy over distance. I need something super dependable that doesn’t have a left bias.

What’s your favorite?

Played a Ping G400 and have since switched to a Cobra RadSpeed and it hasn’t left the bag since.

Callaway Super Hybrid might be the most forgiving club in my bag. It just wants to go high and straight.

Cobra King Tec is fantastic. Adjustable so you can move weights around the head and totally eliminate that left bias. Point and shoot now. Had that issue with previous Ping hybrids but the adjustability of the King Tec eliminated that. Cobra flys under the radar but definitely worth a look.

I've got a Callaway paradym x 4 hybrid and it's a crutch. It's so easy to hit. It is the only X club in my bag but works perfectly.

:honma: seriously

The Srixon MKII is very good from an accuracy perspective. It looks a bit small compared to some other hybrids so it may not be that high on the forgiveness.

G425

Straight as an arrow and no hooks.

Still got my old :adams:in the bag, haven't found anything better.

Reactions: Ooo
Still have a old Taylor Made Rescue hybrid 4 hit it well and haven't found anything yet that would make me change

Reactions: Ooo
My 4 hybrid was replaced with a 9 wood. First a TM M6, now a Ping G430 max. No hooks, higher, faster stopping flight, and it is easier to hit out of gonky lies.

Callaway Maverick Max - and it's been great to me.

Ping G430

Mizuno STZ 230, Cobra King a Tec or Titleist TSR for me. All 3 are excellent

I am using a King Tec Hybrid. Need to get the weighting right though. It feels really light compared to my other clubs.

I have only one: My Callaway MAVRIK 4h. So I guess that's my favorite :)

I did try a couple other hybrids that were gifted to me, before that. Couldn't hit them well. That MAV I just hit well right out out the gate, the very first time I swung it.

I'm limited in the number of hybrids I've tried. I liked the Apex. The Aerojet is very good and the best of the few I've hit. I like the King Tec, too, but the AJ launches a bit higher for me.

Adams a7os, have the 4 and also the 3 in the bag and also have a 5 that's probably going in.

Cobra King Tec!

Not a 4, but 3 and 5 hybrids in the Paradym, and they are the sleeper of that entire release.

I still have my trusty Ping G410 in the bag. I’ve tried hybrids from TM, Callaway and Cleveland in the past. I hit the Ping better than the others.

Cobra is nice. Currently have a Ping G410 4H, but this one isn't my favorite. Loved my Cobra F9.

I went with a 7w instead of a hybrid this year and it's been a very good choice for me.

I’ve only had two 4 hybrids. A RBZ and my current Sub 70 949x. The RBZ was long and straight but the Sub 70 is just as long and straight but has a higher ball flight so it holds greens much better.

Back