Its nice to have lofty goals and all that of your favorite courses and ones you will "Think you MIGHT" say "MIGHT" get to play but with people that have no money as in me I just happy to play a round of golf at all at my place I go hows that for REALITY guys?

What is your favorite course?

What is the course you want to play but haven't yet, and actually have a chance to play?

What is a course that you want to play, but will never get the chance?

Its nice to have lofty goals and all that of your favorite courses and ones you will "Think you MIGHT" say "MIGHT" get to play but with people that have no money as in me I just happy to play a round of golf at all at my place I go hows that for REALITY guys?

Sorry, but only the first question is actually reality: "What is your favorite course?". If you only play at the one, then that's your favorite. The other two are fantasy, since the questions are "What course do you WANT to play (one that you haven't, but could, and the other that you haven't but probably don't have a shot at)?".

Don't you have a course you would like to play someday that you could really get on to? And don't you want to play a course like Augusta National but don't have a chance because you will never be a member? That's what the questions were all about. I don't think the question was meant to offend anyone.

Favorite course I've played - Edinburgh USA in Brooklyn Park, MN (Robert Trent Jones II), it's a gorgeous course and I believe a top 100 in the US. Beware the largest green in America (43,000 sq ft), it makes you wish you could use a wedge if you're not close!

Course I want to play, but haven't - TPC at Sawgrass

Course I will never get to play - Augusta National

Would love to play the Masters. However, I know that will never happen.

Even with the new irons?

AHHH. I found the post. Dont give up. New equipment takes time to get used and getting one lesson might fix it. Heck, take a trip down to Tampa and get the free one from Amollerud. He might fix it in one hour.

AHHH. I found the post. Dont give up. New equipment takes time to get used and getting one lesson might fix it. Heck, take a trip down to Tampa and get the free one from Amollerud. He might fix it in one hour.

Love to come back down, it may be after my Myrtle vacation next month, so I may have to get a local tweak here first.

I know the clubs will take some getting use to but it looked like the old me out there yesterday and that tells me I need some professional guidance with the swing. It kills me because I am getting solid contact and distance is good. I just never know which side I am going to miss on(mostly left though).

Edit: right now...any course with 18 dogleg lefts.....

My unscientific impression is that there are more dogleg lefts than rights out there. One advantage to being a lefty.

It seems that way to me too Claire. However it's also seeming that I'm getting better at hitting over the trees and cutting those doglegs now. But not always, and that's where I am running into trouble!

My unscientific impression is that there are more dogleg lefts than rights out there. One advantage to being a lefty.

Not enough of them Claire, not enough...... The course I played Wednesday had two dogleg lefts, and those were the only straight tee shots I hit.... in to the right hand trees

Favourite course to watch the pro's play for some reason is firestone, long course but i just think such great play is produced there. Course design overall i think is unreal!

What is your favorite course? Caledonia Golf & Fish Club (Pawley's Island S.C.)

What is the course you want to play but haven't yet, and actually have a chance to play? Oakland Hills South Course (Bloomfield Hills, Mi)

What is a course that you want to play, but will never get the chance? Augusta!

Back