Favorite Hacker Foursome

We have been working on that for a while AJ. We hope to have that done before the end of 09 like we originally said.

I honestly dont think I could narrow it down to 3 people. There are so many cool people on here, it would be unfair and downright impossible to pick just 3.

Bakemono, that is exactly why we are working on getting an outing together for everybody.

Now that sounds like fun. I'll just keep saving up my vacation time in case I can go when it happens!

As for my pics, I had to leave out JB, GG, and Amollerud since I can take a day trip to Tampa and play with them. So I'd have to go with:

DD, Julie, Claire (picking just 3 sucks!)

And for courses:
St. Andrews Old Course
Pebble Beach
TPS Sawgrass
Edinburgh USA in Brooklyn Park, MN

If we do get a tournement for sometime please let it be in the summer. In the school year im very locked down to school with AP classes and next year college stuff.

This is an impossible question for me to answer, I'd tee it up with anybody on THP and have a blast.

I honestly dont think I could narrow it down to 3 people. There are so many cool people on here, it would be unfair and downright impossible to pick just 3.

Agreed. Which is why I refuse to answer the question. Besides, i get to play with Boo Girl a lot already.

If we do get a tournement for sometime please let it be in the summer. In the school year im very locked down to school with AP classes and next year college stuff.

You said something on another thread about MIT. Are you going there next year? Our favorite babysitter is--she got early admission, and we're just thrilled for her.

To be honest I play my best alone and prefer it that way, I'm like that with most activities. Though if I were going to play with people here, it would probably be all guys, DD, and Dent and 907. Which is a big compliment to Dent and 907 because I usually can't stand people your guys age lol.

To be honest I play my best alone and prefer it that way . . .

I HATE playing alone. I sometimes have no idea where my ball went (especially if the sun is the culprit). I'd rather have someone watching, and I can watch their shots.

You said something on another thread about MIT. Are you going there next year? Our favorite babysitter is--she got early admission, and we're just thrilled for her.

I go there for SAT prep. I got 2000 on my diagnostic but I dont have a prayer of getting into there, way to competitve and im not a math guy. I looking at BU and Northeastern mainly right now for schools.

I HATE playing alone. I sometimes have no idea where my ball went (especially if the sun is the culprit). I'd rather have someone watching, and I can watch their shots.

Sometimes loosing a ball is worth sparing the noise of an unwanted partner.

I play with my wife or with friends. No unwanted partners. Even if we get paired up, I have yet to meet up with boorish people.

I play with my wife or with friends. No unwanted partners. Even if we get paired up, I have yet to meet up with boorish people.

Golf until I was single was my only alone time.

But didnt you start a thread on who would you want to play with?

But didnt you start a thread on who would you want to play with?

Yeah, I'm not saying I don't like playing with people, just that I like playing alone at least once a week too.

Bakemono, that is exactly why we are working on getting an outing together for everybody.
That would be cool. Id have to seriously consider making the trip for that one.

We have the location (Championsgate Omni Leadbetter Academy) but have been working on price with them for over 3 months. Heck even more than that. I assure you, it will become a reality.

We have the location (Championsgate Omni Leadbetter Academy) but have been working on price with them for over 3 months. Heck even more than that. I assure you, it will become a reality.
I think the big thing would be the cost. Especially for people like me who live quite a ways away, it could get expensive quickly, after you pay for airfare, a hotel room, renting clubs and then the greens fees.
For some people, who are on a tight budget (and who isnt nowdays?), it could be difficult attending something like that.

I think the big thing would be the cost. Especially for people like me who live quite a ways away,

I thought JB was sending his Gulfstream V to pick us all up?

I think the big thing would be the cost. Especially for people like me who live quite a ways away, it could get expensive quickly, after you pay for airfare, a hotel room, renting clubs and then the greens fees.
For some people, who are on a tight budget (and who isnt nowdays?), it could be difficult attending something like that.

Aye I agree, I sure wouldn't mind playing and meeting alot of the THP gang, but Orlando is a good 4 hours from me and its going to be tough driving up there and getting a hotel, which is going to be tough since I am 17. And I'm not sure how well I can handle the pressure of playing under the eyes of my peers.

I thought JB was sending his Gulfstream V to pick us all up?
Ah, yes, the THP corporate jet, I forget about that. I thought it was a Concord? :confused2:

I'm not sure how well I can handle the pressure of playing under the eyes of my peers.
I wouldnt worry about that. We're all friends here and no one would make fun of you. At the very least, youd be able to kick my butt.

I wouldnt worry about that. We're all friends here, no one would make fun of you and Id bet you're better than most of us are.

Agreed.

And playing a course you've never seen or played? Thats also a toughie.

Back