Favorite national sub sandwich chain

pumbaa

Teem Tour Edge 2024!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Is it firehouse, jersey Mike's, subway( I'll judge you), or another 1? Nothing local has to be national.

Jersey Mike's for me is number 1.

“All of these stink compared to a local place that I go. I wouldn’t eat this ever.”

THPer. Probably.

“All of these stink compared to a local place that I go. I wouldn’t eat this ever.”

THPer. Probably.
Absolutely know it's coming :D

Its not subway for sure. I like a good Which wich I’ll pick Quiznos if it counts.

There is a Quiznos at my work and it's actually not bad. Which which is good I like their old breakfast sub but it's gone 😕

Firehouse,
Jimmy Johns, I love the veggie on whole grain.

Firehouse, Jersey Mikes and Jimmy John’s are the ones I’ll go to. There are a few I haven’t tried though.

Jersey Mike's

Penn Station

My local chain has great subs that are half the price of Firehouse, Jersey Mikes or Jimmy John’s. If I have to choose a national chain, it’s Jimmy John’s.

jersey Mike's was a step above... those mentioned...

EDIT: DiBellas has 44 shops across 5 states not that local

Last edited:
Nailed it

ok ok it's in 5 states... sooo not quite local! I never said they suck, I like JJs for cold sub and jersey is sooo good

Subway, yeah I am that guy.

I've never had jersey mikes. Only had firehouse once and it was alright. Not a subway fan at all. Guess I'll pick firehouse by default.

I like Jimmy John's quite a bit. Jersey Mike's is OK. Wasn't real impressed with Firehouse, but it wasn't bad that I recall. Only other places I can think of I really like are not national.

ok ok it's in 5 states... sooo not quite local! I never said they suck, I like JJs for cold sub and jersey is sooo good
Not you :D.

THPer. Probably.
but-nevermind-meme.gif

Firehouse by a million. Any place that has about 15 bottles of hot sauce to sample is pretty darn good in my book.

Firehouse. Turkey, bacon, ranch. Mmmm

Jersey mikes by a mile. Big and messy goodness.
But honestly, I do like a turkey with bacon (dry- no oils mayos etc. I don’t trust anything they do) from subway.

Back