Favourite Christmas Music Thread

Actually, THIS:
[youtube]Mk4woNRD7NQ[/youtube]

Don't know why my favorite radio station is playing this song from 1998, but it's pretty funny

[YOUTUBE]2Fe11OlMiz8&ob=av2e[/YOUTUBE]

Mine is "Winter Wonderland"

Father Christmas by the Kinks. Awesome song.

Heard em a thousand times. Still love em.

my wife thinks i'm crazy, but i love ABR's Christmas renditions...

[video=youtube;6o-p-OAWmsY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o-p-OAWmsY[/video]

Low. They have a lovely Christmas album.

We always listen to Sinatra and Dean Martin when putting up the tree.

Don't know why my favorite radio station is playing this song from 1998, but it's pretty funny

[YOUTUBE]2Fe11OlMiz8&ob=av2e[/YOUTUBE]
One of the best songs ever, I sang in a group like this in high school, it's a lot more difficult than it looks and sounds.

130074.jpg

Mojo Nixon

Favorite Christmas Song?

Favorite Christmas Song?

I'm starting to listen to all of my Christmas music and I am wondering what are ya'lls favorite songs/artists. I prefer to listen to the classics like Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby, ect. And if I had to choose a song, it would be Mele Kalikamaka by Bing. What do you all prefer?

The Christmas Song for me. Easily. A Mel Torme classic!

Steel Tappin'

I live almost any kind of Christmas music, but my three favorites are
Silver Bells by Bing
O Holy Night by anyone who sings it with meaning
The Christmas Song by Nate King Cole

With a very honorable mention to Someday at Christmas because I love the message that this world might be better for our children.

I love Christmas music in general. I think Father Christmas by the Kinks is my favorite though.

Holly Jolly Christmas- Burl Ives

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Holly Jolly Christmas- Burl Ives

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^
That's another of my favorites, I don't think anyone can outdo his rendition.

I don't like Christmas music as a general rule. It just ain't my thing.

All that Grinch-ness aside, "Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer" is probably the best one ever.

Grandma Got Run over by a Reindeer!

For some reason any version of Little Drummer Boy and Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Christmas Canon.

Chirstmas in Halllas. Nothing else is close.

This Christmas by Donny Hathaway would be my first choice and Let it Snow by Boyz II Men would be my second choice.

For some reason any version of Little Drummer Boy and Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Christmas Canon.

Have you ever heard Little Drummer Boy done by Bing Crosby and David Bowie? Truly AWESOME!!

Back