FedEx, UPS and USPS delivery mishaps or success stories

A screenshot of just part of my last club purchaser route, east, west,east hey, MI is north!!!!
Screenshot_20220828-201140_eBay.jpg

Last edited:
Great time to bring this back up. I realize it’s the holidays and shopping online has really impacted these services but ordering 2 weeks before Christmas you’d think would be plenty of time for for gifts to arrive yet I have 2 packages completely MIA

I use FedEx everyday to ship stuff for work, never had any issues. So I'm calling in for shipping supplies and the agent says that I should signup online, this would make it easier to order more supplies and keep track of packages. Not sure why but I was always a little hesitant on signing in to their site but I say what the hell. The very next day after I sign up I get hacked and several packages are sent under my account to everywhere in the world. Of course I didn't look at the site for almost a week.....uuuggghhh. I immediately close the account and call FedEx. They were actually very helpful taking care of the illegal packages. So at least that was good.

I still use FedEx everyday but I don't use the online site anymore.

I hate Fedex, My UPS guy is a great fellow and always smiling....

The industry is light right now and I’m surprised anyone is having issues moving shipments right now. More capacity in the market than I’ve seen in quite some time. Hopefully your stuff turns up in time @jdtox

Great time to bring this back up. I realize it’s the holidays and shopping online has really impacted these services but ordering 2 weeks before Christmas you’d think would be plenty of time for for gifts to arrive yet I have 2 packages completely MIA
I ordered a side view mirror on eBay (don't ask) and the shipper created the USPS label, but took 2 days for the package to get picked up after that.

Can't say "same day shipping" if all you do is make a label!

I’ve been dealing with a FedEx nightmare for 9 days. A boiler tube assembly for a process boiler left San Jose last Tuesday and a priority guarantee that it would arrive this Tuesday. With the weather FedEx decided to put it on a train. They have lied to me the last several days and we still have no shipment and my customer starts work again on next Tuesday.
Guarantee’s are a joke with FedEx. I’ve never encountered such a level of incompetence and total disregard. I could have put this part on a dedicated transit in San Jose to St. Louis for 2800 bucks. I still get to pay full price for this nonsense as well. Total clown operation.

Ordered an item from Chanel for my wife for our anniversary. Sent fedex two day air. I was notified of a one day delay. No problem it would still make it on time. Was notified item was out for delivery. Now it says not delivered/not attempted. Will deliver next Tuesday. Fedex is no better than the post office these days.

My Christmas present finally showed up a week late! Thanks USPS

Just got off the phone with FedEx yet again….Parts are in the Rail yard but they can’t unload because it’s not in the auxiliary yard. I am beside myself.

Amazing how it takes 10 days for FedEx and UPS to deliver me something from the neighboring state, yet DHL can get me a package from Italy in 6!!!! This is new too, but something those other 2 clown delivery companies should take note of
1106D338-336A-4362-91CF-277D9D1A2D97.png

I ordered a side view mirror on eBay (don't ask) and the shipper created the USPS label, but took 2 days for the package to get picked up after that.

Can't say "same day shipping" if all you do is make a label!
Just had this happen to me. Label was created on Thursday but didn't get picked up until today. 🤷‍♂️ I mean the shipper still has to set up pick up right?

Anyone tried the package pickup included with Door Dash? I do a decent bit of tinkering and USPS prices for golf club shaped boxes got raised a lot last year. Been using UPS but have to drive a bit to get to the UPS Store vs the free pickup USPS had.

Anyone tried the package pickup included with Door Dash? I do a decent bit of tinkering and USPS prices for golf club shaped boxes got raised a lot last year. Been using UPS but have to drive a bit to get to the UPS Store vs the free pickup USPS had.
Didn't even know that was an option

Current package. From the East coast of Florida to Upstate NY has somehow made its way to Dallas, TX. Strange path FedEx.

Maybe they charge by the mile? I had package last week or the week before, that went to Charlotte - 3 separate times, I don't recall who the shipper was but I imagined it like a Harlem Globetrotter passing drill. It even got in SC one of those times. And the package came from Indiana.

Man, FedEx use to be the best for on time shipping but the past few packages seem to always get "lost" and then show up a week later than anticipated.

Welp its that time of the year where I HATE FedEx. They are the absolute worst around here. I ordered an expensive item for Christmas and got notified it was delivered today. Perfect right? WRONG. They delivered it to some other address (funny enough in delivery manager it shows me the wrong address LMAO) and to a shipping/receiving location where it was signed for.

Where did it go you ask? A hospital! What the actual f**k FedEx!!!

Random this thread popped up because we typically never have issues… and this week UPS delivered an “extremely urgent” high priority mail and it was not for us… but got a sticker with my wife’s name and our address by accident. My wife not really pay attention saw her name on it and opened it.. it was a 20k check going to pay off someone’s loan

Random this thread popped up because we typically never have issues… and this week UPS delivered an “extremely urgent” high priority mail and it was not for us… but got a sticker with my wife’s name and our address by accident. My wife not really pay attention saw her name on it and opened it.. it was a 20k check going to pay off someone’s loan
So that’s where all those new clubs came from.

This is too good not to share. Tracking my driver from @JB and @GolferGal. I couldn't be more excited but someone tell me what happened. (FYI I live in Tucson)

Moving Through Network
Departed USPS Regional Facility
LOS ANGELES CA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER
December 21, 2023, 1:32 am

Arrived at USPS Regional Destination Facility
LOS ANGELES CA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER
December 20, 2023, 10:16 pm

In Transit to Next Facility
December 20, 2023

Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
TUCSON AZ DISTRIBUTION CENTER
December 19, 2023, 9:38 pm