Mrs. Golf4Life

Reaction score
Handicap
Well, I finally did it! I am an official THPer! Mr. Golf4Life is going to be so stoked!
Here are my 3 reasons for joining:
1) I have met so many great people here and was starting to feel like the kid who gets left out of everything! I have made lots of friends through the outing and Mr.Golf4Life and I wanted to be connected to that.
2) I like the word Niblick.
3) Mr.Golf4Life gets all twitterpated when I talk golf! :in-love:

Seriously though, I really do enjoy the game. I just find it hard to commit the time it takes to get better (4 kids will do that to you!)! I have been golfing as long as Mr.Golf4Life has, but I only get on the course about twice a year. However, I have dreams of retiring with my (ever so handsome) husband and golfing together in our golden years.... now I can't just let him walk all over me on the course can I? So, I find myself a golfer.
The main thing I really love about this game is the sound. There is truly nothing like the sound of a well hit shot! I have never heard it come from my club, but I love it nonetheless!

I'm a baby golfer and I am here to learn!

Awesome news! It'll be good to see you and the G4L at the Outing again! It's great you signed up!

Welcome! It is great that you signed up!

Welcome to THP MrsG4L

welcome to THP

Welcome to the site - another Niblick fan here as well!!

Ah yes, I guess I better behave now! Relationship G4L, Golf G4L.... worlds are colliding!

Make sure to check out Golfergal's new review of the Ladies Niblick on the home page.

Welcome Mrs G4L!!! I look forward to seeing you again in May. Maybe we will all be travel buddies on SW from PHL to PBI!!

I'm so glad you came on board with us! I was just like you about golf for many years. Once I retired, I quickly became addicted. I bet you will too!

Welcome! I have been trying for a long time to convince my wife to pick up golfing. She has a natural swing and I too have a dream of being able to get out on the course and golf together. It is great to have you here and hopefully someday I can get Mrs. Teeth on THP as well!

welcome. i look forward to meeting you folks at the outing. glad you joined. i talked my wife into joining but she just reads the reviews and rarely posts.

Welcome Mrs G4L! Nice to finally see you here. Can't wait to see you and the Mr in May.

Welcome MrsG4L! This place is great. I just wish I was closer to enjoy some of the outings that JB sets up!! Someday maybe

Cheers

Welcome to THP!

Welcome! Enjoyed meeting you at the outing and glad that you decided to join the site :)

Welcome to THP!!!!!!!!!!!! Does this mean Chaz is soon to follow?? Haha, I kid I kid. Welcome though!

Welcome Mrs. G4L, Loved the introduction.

Welcom...welcome....WELCOME !!!!

Welcome to the site, glad you decided to join us.

Back