First Look: Bushnell Launch Pro and Foresight GC3 Launch Monitor

Does the GC3 have the same simulator capabilities as the gcquad?

Can you touch on the difference between the Bushnell vs Foresight offerings outside of price? I’m really curious what route they are going.

This^^^!

If they price it in the $3000-$3500 range(or less) I think they have a huge winner. If it’s pricing is more in line with the GC2 IMO their potential market will be much smaller.
And that, in my opinion, will be why we see a Bushnell branded devices launched as well. They will probably be the device most of us enthusiasts end up going at a lower price point. I have heard rumblings of a likely subscription model with it. But, sounds like we will get confirmation on that soon.

This^^^!

If they price it in the $3000-$3500 range(or less) I think they have a huge winner. If it’s pricing is more in line with the GC2 IMO their potential market will be much smaller.
With the quality being what it is, can they really be in that window?

If the name is GC1, I sort of get it.. But this is GC3.

Can you touch on the difference between the Bushnell vs Foresight offerings outside of price? I’m really curious what route they are going.

From a hardware standpoint, there are zero differences.
They both function the same way and we will be breaking down the one way they differ coming up soon.

And that, in my opinion, will be why we see a Bushnell branded devices launched as well. They will probably be the device most of us enthusiasts end up going at a lower price point. I have heard rumblings of a likely subscription model with it. But, sounds like we will get confirmation on that soon.

when you say subscription, is that subscription to the device, subscription to software, or both?

GCQuad is going for 11,000 with no add ons. I would expect the GC3 with add ons to be at that price or slightly exceed it

I've heard that Bushnell will be only in US and GC3 is international. Can you confirm that?

With the quality being what it is, can they really be in that window?

If the name is GC1, I sort of get it.. But this is GC3.
Right. As soon as I saw GC3 as the name, I knew it had to be priced much higher than that. Unless they decided to scrap the GC2, this is going to be an $10k unit at least

GCQuad is going for 11,000 with no add ons. I would expect the GC3 with add ons to be at that price or slightly exceed it

While I can't discuss price, I'm just curious as to why you think this would be more than the quad?

While I can't discuss price, I'm just curious as to why you think this would be more than the quad?
I think they're essentially saying the GC3 with all the add ons is going to be around the naked Quad price

I think they're essentially saying the GC3 with all the add ons is going to be around the naked Quad price
What are the add ons? I'm watching back our video and do not see anything mentioned there.

I think the unit is really good looking. Light and easy to move around. The screen is a little smaller than the GC quad but it is a touch screen so thats cool.

What are the add ons? I'm watching back our video and do not see anything mentioned there.
For the Quad, the add ons are the software, clubhead measurement, and putting analysis. I didn't hear any add on mentions, but I think we're just meaning the "out the door" price. Obviously this is all speculation, looking forward to hearing the actual pricing details. I think that's the most important information now that we know the accuracy is top notch.

Off topic but what hitting mat are you using? Looks nice.

Don’t trust everything you read on the internet…

Off topic but what hitting mat are you using? Looks nice.
Fiberbuilt. We tested so many and that was the best we found for the Tech Studio.

whats the main difference w GC4, does having 3 cameras instead of 4 give you less club data in the end or have they managed to bridge the gap w some clever software and if so it is as accurate?

whats the main difference w GC4, does having 3 cameras instead of 4 give you less club data in the end or have they managed to bridge the gap w some clever software and if so it is as accurate?

The only differences we have seen will be amount of club data such as impact location. Accuracy will not change at all.

I was wondering the same, but when I look at the foresight page, apparently club and putter data are both add-ons. So the base price is 11ish and those two bring it closer to 18k.

Don’t trust everything you read on the internet…
Haha I think we're all just irresponsibly speculating at this point. I only believe what I see and hear in official THP reviews 😜

Subscription model makes a ton of sense for them. Lower the device cost enough to exponentially increase user base. Charge monthly subscriptions for access software use, ball data algorithms, then Sim courses/games.

Back