lester2

Reaction score
Hello all. FNG from VT/FL (snowbird). 62yo male, 19 handicap index. I play often, about 100 rounds/year. Bag is Calloway Rogue/Paradym woods, Paradym X irons, Vokey wedges, older Ram Laser putter, for now. Got fitted for new irons last week and ordered T350’s with Synystr 80r shafts, 5-SW. Looking forward to getting them! First time being fit and getting custom clubs. If what I saw in the bay translates to better performance on the course I’ll likely go back for more. Thanks for having me, I look forward to learning in here!

Welcome to THP Lester.

Welcome to THP. I hope you enjoy the forum.

:welcome:

:welcome: you will love it here!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!!

Welcome to :thp:

Welcome to thp

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to a great place.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP! I truly believe this is one of the best communities around. Enjoy!

Oh, and congrats on the new irons! The waiting is awful, so hoping they show up soon.

Welcome to THP!!

W
Hello all. FNG from VT/FL (snowbird). 62yo male, 19 handicap index. I play often, about 100 rounds/year. Bag is Calloway Rogue/Paradym woods, Paradym X irons, Vokey wedges, older Ram Laser putter, for now. Got fitted for new irons last week and ordered T350’s with Synystr 80r shafts, 5-SW. Looking forward to getting them! First time being fit and getting custom clubs. If what I saw in the bay translates to better performance on the course I’ll likely go back for more. Thanks for having me, I look forward to learning in here!
Welcome, Fabulous New Golfer!

Welcome to THP!

Back