For the fans of cavity irons...proof the tour players are with you!?

Golf is a game of confidence, and if you feel more confident with a blade in your hands than a CB, then more poower to you, you'll probably hit better shots.
If you think blades are too hard for you to hit, then they will be. That is for sure.

The fact that you show offense to people suggesting that cavity backs be considered over blades only leads credence to the fact that we consider it to be ego driven, thank you for proving our point.
Uncalled for.

Golf is a game of confidence, and if you feel more confident with a blade in your hands than a CB, then more poower to you, you'll probably hit better shots.
If you think blades are too hard for you to hit, then they will be. That is for sure.

Uncalled for.

If the shoe fits....

I love the passion going here. As you know I am a blade player. If and or when I find a CB that feels as good to me as my blades I would make the change for the added forgiveness. It has never been a blade vs CB issue for me. I have played CB's for the past 5 years and just happen to fall in love with a set of blades that to this point in my career are the best feeling clubs I have hit. It is what looks good to the golfer and what feels good when you play it...then get fit for that club.

Back