Foresight GC3 and Bushnell Launch Pro

It’s super frustrating.
Yup. It was the sole reason I finally (initially) went with a tv screen and gaming laptop, to get away from the iPad apps.

So spoke with Foresight CS today and they will have a new release of the app
In a few weeks that resolves the problem with iPad app closing when generating reports.
Of all the random things, on like my very first attempt of doing so today, on my 3rd ever session, tried to generate the report.... and the Ipad at the facility crashed lol.

So can someone answer a question for me regarding the FSX Accounts? (apologies for dropping in and asking without reading the prev 43 pages, which I am working on)

The facility I go to has the GC3 in their launch monitor bays, where I am trying to spend more time swinging and gathering data.

Every time I have tried to create a FSX account on-site on their iPad, it won't work. So I went home, created one online, hoping it was just an iPad issue.
Went back, attempted to login. No connection.
They tried to switch from the GC3 wireless, to their on-site wireless on the iPad, no change.

I can only create a local account (I assume local to that iPad, of which there are 2). That is what I used today. But then I can't access the info when I am at home remotely.

So what is causing the hiccup? Is it the iPad app itself that sucks? Have I done something incorrectly with the FSX account creation?

Of all the random things, on like my very first attempt of doing so today, on my 3rd ever session, tried to generate the report.... and the Ipad at the facility crashed lol.
Happens every time to me.

So can someone answer a question for me regarding the FSX Accounts? (apologies for dropping in and asking without reading the prev 43 pages, which I am working on)

The facility I go to has the GC3 in their launch monitor bays, where I am trying to spend more time swinging and gathering data.

Every time I have tried to create a FSX account on-site on their iPad, it won't work. So I went home, created one online, hoping it was just an iPad issue.
Went back, attempted to login. No connection.
They tried to switch from the GC3 wireless, to their on-site wireless on the iPad, no change.

I can only create a local account (I assume local to that iPad, of which there are 2). That is what I used today. But then I can't access the info when I am at home remotely.

So what is causing the hiccup? Is it the iPad app itself that sucks? Have I done something incorrectly with the FSX account creation?
Have you logged into FSX Live? Are your stats there?IMG_2323.png

Have you logged into FSX Live? Are your stats there?View attachment 9237465
I can log into FSX Live at home without issue.

What I can't do is log into the account when I am on the GC3 itself, into the account I created, while at the facility.

It should be as simple as create account at home, log into the session at the GC3, and upload the session?

I can log into FSX Live at home without issue.

What I can't do is log into the account when I am on the GC3 itself, into the account I created, while at the facility.

It should be as simple as create account at home, log into the session at the GC3, and upload the session?
I think it depends if Foresight has a business type license for facilities that don't allow log ins. I wouldn't be shocked if they've locked down their software to not allow outside users from logging in

Foresight App is trash…after I try to run a report and the app crashes I’m stuck on this screen for hours. I force the app to close and same thing.

image.jpg

Need to just go the PC route...and if possible I would pay $250/year for GS Pro
PC has been ordered and GS Pro will be in in play.

Happening so much more frequently these days.
I am still using my iPad and don't feel like spending the money on a laptop right now. I restart my iPad before I use the Bushnell and it seems to work smoothly whenever I do that. The software is terrible and coming from the Skytrak it's certainly a step down.

Aidy Bryant Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

i was today years old when i found out i might not have to meticulously align the gc3 to my target every single time. that instead, i can just place the unit on the ground, lay the alignment stick down my target line, then go to settings -> target alignment and let the unit calibrate itself. i feel pretty dumb right now...

i was today years old when i found out i might not have to meticulously align the gc3 to my target every single time. that instead, i can just place the unit on the ground, lay the alignment stick down my target line, then go to settings -> target alignment and let the unit calibrate itself. i feel pretty dumb right now...
Wait what

Ha! I learned this like a week ago after owning it for a year.

Fellas I knew that day 1, guess I should have shared that info.

I’m supposed to be aligning something?

I’m supposed to be aligning something?
It slightly helps, if you’re trying to figure out how far off you were on something. It’s interesting to hit a push draw with a slight in to out swing, and be told you pulled it.

I bump around too much at targets so it’s kinda hard for me to change targets and then have to recalibrate.

Back