Forum Testing - Nike VR Pro Combo Irons

We will announce the testers on Monday.

There will be 7 extremely stoked people on Monday.

Awesome, thanks for the update JB. 7 people will be very happy on Monday, that's for sure.

Excited for Monday

I now tap while I talk

Monday is gonna big a really good day for 7 THP posters..............

That's great news. Good luck everyone, this should be another great round of testing.

I absolutely can't wait for this. Good luck everyone and thanks THP and Nike!

Awesome.....with so much love on the forums for this set, can't wait for the announcement and the reviews!

Echoing everyone elses sentiments Monday will be a great day for 7 people

1. What irons do you currently play? Titleist AP1
2. What is your handicap index? 22
3. What do you look for in an iron set? Feel - consistent distances
4. On looks alone what are your thoughts on these irons? The look great and will look even better in my bag
5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? I play at least 1 per week sometime 2. Since I am a high handicapper I will be able to hit it more per round than all these scratch golfers here. I will get my money's worth out of them :)

going to be a long weekend for some lol

I thought I could stay away, but I can't. I really enjoyed hitting these at the outing, and this is just too tempting....

1. What irons do you currently play? Taylormade Tour Preferred MC's and Callaway Razr X Irons
2. What is your handicap index? 11
3. What do you look for in an iron set? I look for something the is appealing when I look down at the club. Something that inspires confidence and allows me to hit whatever shot I want. I do need some forgiveness, but I'm torn as to how much is too much for me at the moment. I also look for an iron that will give me a medium ball flight.
4. On looks alone what are your thoughts on these irons? I love the looks of these. I saw them and hit them at the outing I think they are absolutely gorgeous. A great offering by Nike Golf.
5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? I will take these on the course and range at least twice a week. I will be able to test them side by side against the Taylormade Tour Preferred MC's and see how they rate. Both are in the same iron class so it will be great to see how they compare. I am a very active forum member. I spent a good portion of every day on the site talking golf equipment, the PGA Tour, and style. I have been posting more and more on twitter and will report my findings on there and Facebook.

Ddec you ****. lol

Tapatalk: better on the iPad

going to be a long weekend for some lol

Yeah, we know, you're left handed and don't get the chance to participate in many testings. Let it go already. The constant digs probably don't help your cause.

This is the only possible good reason to look forward to Monday...

Thanks again to Nike Golf and THP for this awesome opportunity! Who else does this... seriously!

Good luck to everyone, but hopefully a little more this way... :angel:

I am happilly sending out 6 good lucks to be fought over, but I am keeping one for my self. You can't have it. Mine.

still lots of time for people to enter this.....thanks again to Nike and THP for making this happen. The lucky 7 who get selected are going to be very happy

still lots of time for people to enter this.....thanks again to Nike and THP for making this happen. The lucky 7 who get selected are going to be very happy

Agreed. These were my favorite players irons that I got to hit.

Could not agree more.

The more excitement and signups that Nike sees for this, the more of these opportunities we will see. I love the direction the website is headed and love seeing all of the feedback from the forum members. It's very encouraging seeing everyone getting involved. Let's blow this thread up! :D

Could not agree more.

The more excitement and signups that Nike sees for this, the more of these opportunities we will see. I love the direction the website is headed and love seeing all of the feedback from the forum members. It's very encouraging seeing everyone getting involved. Let's blow this thread up! :D

Can we wait till the lucky 7 have been selected - lol

Could not agree more.

Hit the nail on the head, biggsy. Dead on with this post.

I thought I could stay away, but I can't. I really enjoyed hitting these at the outing, and this is just too tempting....

1. What irons do you currently play? Taylormade Tour Preferred MC's and Callaway Razr X Irons
2. What is your handicap index? 11
3. What do you look for in an iron set? I look for something the is appealing when I look down at the club. Something that inspires confidence and allows me to hit whatever shot I want. I do need some forgiveness, but I'm torn as to how much is too much for me at the moment. I also look for an iron that will give me a medium ball flight.
4. On looks alone what are your thoughts on these irons? I love the looks of these. I saw them and hit them at the outing I think they are absolutely gorgeous. A great offering by Nike Golf.
5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? I will take these on the course and range at least twice a week. I will be able to test them side by side against the Taylormade Tour Preferred MC's and see how they rate. Both are in the same iron class so it will be great to see how they compare. I am a very active forum member. I spent a good portion of every day on the site talking golf equipment, the PGA Tour, and style. I have been posting more and more on twitter and will report my findings on there and Facebook.

Tough to stay away from these beauties!

I think these can be absolutely deadly irons and hope to see some graphites out there if I don't get selected. What an opportunity and Captain Biggsy made a great post. I just lacked the multiquote'ability for this one.

Agreed. These were my favorite players irons that I got to hit.

I think these can be absolutely deadly irons and hope to see some graphites out there if I don't get selected. What an opportunity and Captain Biggsy made a great post. I just lacked the multiquote'ability for this one.

I'm definitely going PX if selected and allowed

Back