Forum Testing - Nike VR Pro Combo Irons

Congrats to the lucky testers! Looking forward to hearing reports on the testing of these clubs!
Props to Nike and THP for putting this together!

congrats to all of the testers!!!!

I'm pretty frakken humbled right now. I truly am grateful for this opportunity. I plan on testing the heck out of these. Congrats to my fellow testers!! Thank you so much THP and Nike!!

now that you have spare clubs, I can test out the D11's right!!

congrats!

Congrats all, can't wait to hear the test reviews.

Congrats all !!!

It's definitely late enough to start drinking over there. Hell, it's almost noon here..so it's late enough for ME to start drinking.

I'll be sparking open a frothy one to celebrate later for sure!

Think I'm going to take myself to the range for a fitting session to get the specs just right on this. I have an idea of what will suit me, but I really want to hit as many of these shafts as possible to give me the best chance of providing the right feedback on these.

Congrats to the testers, judging by the names on this list, I'm sure we're in for some solid reviews!

Congrats to the 7 winners!!! Great chance to try new clubs!

Congrats to the testers! I'm very interested in these, so I'm looking forward to your reviews.

Finally starting to catch my breath and reading JB's PM in detail. I have lots of info to gather to make sure that I get the best setup possible for my swing. My last iron fitting was 4 years ago so I need to get in for a fitting this week to get the details and make sure they are right.

Besides the typical big box retailers, anyone have good advice for the best iron fitting possible?

My heart is still racing...who knows how long until it settles down. YOWZERS!!

GolfTEC

Finally starting to catch my breath and reading JB's PM in detail. I have lots of info to gather to make sure that I get the best setup possible for my swing. My last iron fitting was 4 years ago so I need to get in for a fitting this week to get the details and make sure they are right.

Besides the typical big box retailers, anyone have good advice for the best iron fitting possible?

Can you find a GolfTEC or any locally owner and operated Golf shops (GOLF USA, Nevada Bob's, etc)

Congrats to all the testers!! I'll be watching for your reviews and once again thanks to THP and to NIKE for the awesome opportunity !

Congrats!

I was very pleased with my recent fitting at GolfGalaxy. Golfsmith offers Golftec so check them out too if you can...

Congrats to the 7 and here's to hoping they work out well for you in the end.

now the wait for the reviews starts lol, looking forward to these fella's, some nike goodness is much appreciated

Congrats to the selected super seven.

Paulo, wait till these arrive and we can get a game so I can ogle the shiny shiny. :d

Any reviews yet ya slackers? :D

Can you find a GolfTEC or any locally owner and operated Golf shops (GOLF USA, Nevada Bob's, etc)

Yep - definitely can. I have read some great experiences with GolfTec here. I had mine done with Golf Smith years ago but it was a brief one that put everything at standard. Reaching out to GolfTec now - thanks for the quick feedback!!

Its been a good couple of months for mcook!

Congrats everyone.

You got that right. Shocked and honored at the same time to be selected!! Wife finally said today that she will no longer complain about me being on THP all the time! :D

Congrats on being selected guys! I can't wait to hear all of your feedback on these gorgeous irons!

Congratulations to those selected. Cant wait to hear about these clubs as i had the choice between these and my current irons. Should be a very interesting test.

Back